Here we go:
1) Right click on the Media Browser Server icon in the task panel and select Configure Media Browser.
2) Select Default Media Library
3) Add media collection as you see fit, give it whatever name you prefer. As you can see I've given mine pretty simplistic names; Movies, Movie Series, TV, Documentaries, Musicals.
4) When you add a media collection, you will then need to point it to the UNC path for streaming (or local drive if you're using the client on the same system as the server).
5) Once you've added all your collections, your default screen should look something like this.
6) I'm using the Chocolate theme for my systems.
If this is not
what you're looking for, I'm sorry I've wasted your time.
BTW: Does anyone know how to get rid of the defaults? I'm talking about Favorites, Movies by Genre, and Music by Genre.