or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › The Official Xbox One thread...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Xbox One thread... - Page 161

post #4801 of 14773
I would think anyone who wanted a modem on a game console in 2001 would have been crazy. But I switched to 1Mb/s cable internet in 1997.

If they had included one I would think it would have dragged everything down. Who would want to be playing multiplayer with someone using a dial up modem?
post #4802 of 14773
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltscott View Post

The only way that would work is by associating the optical appearance of a person with a controller. That would require that the camera be active and we've been told that we can use any and all games which don't require motion and voice input with the Kinect disabled. No one actually needs that feature; if you take a break from playing a game with someone, put your controller down and remember where you left it. If you pick up the wrong controller it will be quickly evident that you did so.

Picking up the wrong controller has been a huge issue for me for the last three decades.
post #4803 of 14773
Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning View Post

Actually I don't remember it because I owned a PS2 like everyone else. Doesn't change the fact that neither of those things are revolutionary such as you're claiming. And in fact, it just goes to prove that MS doesn't really care about its customers that much. Why not offer a cheaper model with no HDD, or a modem jack in addition to an ethernet port. If that's what the customers want, then why not comply? What, because MS knows better and has to forcefully show these people what they really need? Yeah, that's what I want, a company that wants to hold me by the hand and run my life for me. rolleyes.gif But if that's your thing, then have at it.

They did offer a cheaper model with no hard drive for the 360 Core and people still bitched about the fact that it is an option so it doesn't matter what they do people are just going to bitch just to bitch about something.
Edited by mboojigga - 7/7/13 at 7:15pm
post #4804 of 14773
Was searching and stumbled across a old thread and couldn't resist. This was from 2011 when the Xbox One rumors started to swirl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Ames View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthjames View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbyrnes View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy View Post

Anything is possible.

But a new console in 2013 is not likely and 2012 is out of the question. The earliest possible is 2014 and 2015 is more likely.

If Xbox was to ship another version in 2013, you would already be hearing about it through usual channels. You need to give the developers at least a couple of years of lead time for development and there would be all kinds of leaks.

That has not happened, which would lead most to believe that a new console in 2013 would be unlikely.

The fact that Kinect is selling so well as bought Microsoft another 4 to 5 years before needing a new console.
Who said next Xbox will have a drive, Blu-Ray or otherwise?

Anybody who is expecting the next Xbox in 2012 will be severely disapointed. Far as MS is concerened, they have shipped a new console already. It is called Kinect. It will have a 4 to 5 year life-span before the next generation console.

You can go back and check my other Xbox related predictions from years past. I stand by my record.
No offense, but you are absolutely insane if you think 2014 or 2015 is the EARLIEST they would release a console. No way they wait TEN YEARS between consoles.

It has to have a Blu-Ray or other drive. Millions and millions of gamers do not have great internet or have caps. The next gen will introduce new game downloads though.
HA! You can ignore me if you would like. You won't hurt my feelings. People who have been around here awhile know where I come from and why my Xbox predictions are pretty accurate.

If you think Xbox will include a BR drive, you will be disappointed as well. There could be some sort of a software input outside of on-line download, but it does not have to be disc based.

But the majority of the people will get game software from on-line downloads for the next generation Xbox.
Perhaps if you changed your name to Nostradamus people would take your responses more seriously!
MS is not going to pay a cent of royalties to its main competitor. It ain't happening. You can complain all you want. It is just not in MS' DNA.
I highly doubt your predictions will be accurate.

And as a general rule, if someone on a forum basically says "and I should know, blah, blah, blah", it lends even less credibility to their statements in my eyes.

I've been here for several years as a member, and as a lurker, for several years prior to that before there was something that I just had to register in order to make a reply. And I'm unaware of your reputation as a gaming fortune teller or why your insight on some really dubious sounding opinions should somehow be allowed to stand on reputation alone or as facts? If you've been good at that, I've somehow missed it or they were back during the height of the Xbox/PS2/GCN era an entire generation ago before I started hanging out around here in 2004 or so.
Again, couldn't care less if you believe me or not. It is just an Internet board. You can do what you wish.

People that actually know who I am, know what I am talking about so, that is good enough for me.

A new Xbox for 2012 is still not happening no matter what you believe. Ditto for BR drive.

He sure wasn't the AVS equivalent of Nostradamus like he wanted to think he was.
post #4805 of 14773
Yes, I recall rolling my eyes pretty hard at the people saying there was no way the next Xbox would have a Blu-ray drive back in that thread.
post #4806 of 14773
To be fair I believed the new consoles would be coming in 2014 too. Never believed the no BD or optical drive BS, it's just not possible with the current state of infrastructure. It was either going to be BD or some sort of cheap SD flash memory sticks (but that would have been more risky and probably more expensive).

I still am wondering if MS thought they had a whole nother year before Sony was wiling to release, being that the PS3 has 1 year less of life on it's hands. It would explain A LOT of the rumors, missteps, and general craziness from February up to today. Sonys got a banner release schedule for exclusives this year as well, and now is launching a new system in the fall. That seems crazy too. Maybe MS look at that and though, "we have plenty of time".
post #4807 of 14773
Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning View Post

Actually I don't remember it because I owned a PS2 like everyone else. Doesn't change the fact that neither of those things are revolutionary such as you're claiming. And in fact, it just goes to prove that MS doesn't really care about its customers that much. Why not offer a cheaper model with no HDD, or a modem jack in addition to an ethernet port. If that's what the customers want, then why not comply? What, because MS knows better and has to forcefully show these people what they really need? Yeah, that's what I want, a company that wants to hold me by the hand and run my life for me. rolleyes.gif But if that's your thing, then have at it.

Come on, no need for the cheap shot about the Xbox vs. PS2. We all know the PS2 sold more. I'd say a fair number here owned both so his comment is relevant. He's right though; the more things change the more they stay the same. Sometimes the market needs a little prodding and I'm personally glad MS is trying something. As much as I will enjoy my PS4 it does seem a bit like the old status quo and while that's not necessarily a bad thing neither is MS trying new things. You certainly don't like some of them but you have to recognize that others do and they have as much a right to be excited about this stuff and gung ho as you are against it. If they fail they fail but at least they're attempting to shake things up a bit.
Edited by pcweber111 - 7/7/13 at 8:45pm
post #4808 of 14773
My local BB stopped taking pre orders on xbox one. They say it's because they cannot guarantee delivery now.
post #4809 of 14773
I personally had no doubt the consoles will be released this year (mid or late was my guess), I was Very disappointed to not hear anything about them in last year's Evo. IMO a new console should be out in 5 years MAX, 7-8 years is just pushing it way too much considering how technology improves so fast, current gen's age show very badly, the jaggies/lack of AA, textures, draw distance, poor FPS are all pretty horrible at the moment.

As for the guy who thought BD will never be used by MS, that's the definition of Naive lol, companies do that all the time, e.g Skype's on Vita and that's owned by MS.
post #4810 of 14773
To me, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 releases still look beautiful to my eyes. I'm sure when I see nice next gen releases that I'll notice and appreciate the upgrade, but as far as graphics go, I could easily make do with this generation indefinitely. We're at the point in 3D gaming on current generation consoles where I don't think anyone will ever be able to look back at a top game and truthfully reference it as primitive, hard on the eyes, or even downright ugly.

Blu-Ray isn't even owned by Sony which made those statements all the more foolish. Sony was just one of several major partners in the technology along with dozens of smaller partners. And an independent industry association controls Blu-Ray to ensure neutrality and decisions that are best for the format itself. So in other words it's just like with DVD technology that Microsoft has been utilizing since day 1 despite Sony also having a major stake in it.

He made the same mistake people did back in 2000 with DVD. Because of Sony's heavy stake in the DVD publishing business and being perhaps the most visible company associated with the format due to its inclusion on the then new Playstation 2, everyone started thinking that DVD equals Sony. But then comes the Xbox with its DVD drive and the GameCube with a close derivative of DVD that quickly showed the fallacy of that thinking.

He repeated the same mistake but over a decade later and with Blu-Ray because of it being a major feature of the Playstation 3.
Edited by Leo_Ames - 7/8/13 at 12:21am
post #4811 of 14773
Once you use a high end PC for some time, you'll never be able to NOT look at the graphic flaws in console games lol.
post #4812 of 14773
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicaband View Post

Once you use a high end PC for some time, you'll never be able to NOT look at the graphic flaws in console games lol.

The only thing that really bothers me when going back and forth is the frame rate. For some reason, on my PC 720p = "OMG huge ugly pixels", but on my TV = "looks pretty good!"
post #4813 of 14773
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post

The only thing that really bothers me when going back and forth is the frame rate. For some reason, on my PC 720p = "OMG huge ugly pixels", but on my TV = "looks pretty good!"

Yeah it's one reason I didn't mind playing PC games on my older 720 plasma. I was losing fidelity of course compared to what my monitor and a higher resolution was capable of but really I never had a problem with it. The graphics looked sharp from my 8ft distance and I was able to crank up the details to compensate for the lower resolution.
post #4814 of 14773
Quote:
Once you use a high end PC for some time, you'll never be able to NOT look at the graphic flaws in console games lol.

A really high end PC is too much money for a lot of people. I find that the games that I like on the PC are also very limited, whereas consoles have a lot more variety. I have had a few high end PCs over the years and what's frustrating is that you can max out the settings on all the new games for the first, what, year? After that, you have to dial down the settings just in order to get decent frame rates. Console games just work and you don't have to worry with messing with settings. Some people like that, but I don't. I will, however, always have a DECENT computer for games that I really want that aren't on the consoles (GW2 - wow!).
post #4815 of 14773
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning View Post

If that's what the customers want, then why not comply? What, because MS knows better and has to forcefully show these people what they really need? Yeah, that's what I want, a company that wants to hold me by the hand and run my life for me. rolleyes.gif But if that's your thing, then have at it.

That's exactly why. By forcing users to have broadband, they ensured a certain level of experience that they couldn't ensure by allowing dial up. Sometimes the people with the vision of the future have to make decisions based on that. Sometimes they will piss people off in the near term but please them in the long term. Sometimes they miss the mark completely. But you can't fault a company for doing something they think will make for a better product in the long-run (especially is that means they think they will make more money).
post #4816 of 14773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Anderson View Post

And yet, Kinect 1 sold how many units? Kinect games sold how many copies? So obviously, SOMEONE wants it. Hell, I want the new one and I really have no interest in motion games I have to play while standing.

Clearly, you don't remember how much people complained about the original Xbox not having a modem jack when it was announced, because it happened when a great deal of people were still on dial-up. Or people complaining that the hard drive in the Xbox drove the price up too high compared to PS2. The more things change, the more they remain the same.

I remember.

The OG Xbox was such a game changer in so many ways. PS and other fans hated, and it called it a computer not a gaming console. But reality was it did things no other console even dreamed of doing, and completely changed the game:

Ethernet Port
Hard Drive
Could rip CD's to HDD and make custom soundtrack for games
5.1 optical output
Breakaway quick disconnect controller cables
4 controller inputs
480p support on ALL games
720p support on some games
HD component video
VGA video out
Downloadable extra content (DLC)
XBL online play
XBL software updates & patches

Lets not forget that many of these OG Xbox features have the Dreamcast (running WindowsCE) to thank. As it was MS, who seized Sega's failed opportunity to challenge Sony for the console crown. Even the Xbox controller, originated from the Dreamcast controller. And I still believe the Xbox controller is still the best in the business.
post #4817 of 14773
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMastr View Post

I imagine that one day Xbox One will be able to sell personality packs to customize our experience with using voice commands--have the Xbox One respond like Siri(Microsoft won't add an identical Apple experience I know, but...), or HAL, or Jarvis, or the Enterprise Computer...

Let's say you don't want to lose track of time because you don't want to miss your favorite show, so you say:

(using the Iron Man AI theme pack)

You: "Hey Jarvis, I don't want to miss the season premier of Game of Thrones on HBO, so let me know when it's getting close to 9"

Xbox One: "Sir, should I go ahead and schedule your DVR, just in case?"

You: "No, it's already set to record, but I want to watch it live"

Xbox One: "Right sir, I'll remind you before your show starts"

Then I can imagine a couple of ways this can be accomplished:

If the sensor doesn't see you, and your smart phone has the smartglass app, it could chime and text a reminder that your show is about to start.
if the sensor sees you, it could pause your game or movie and Jarvis could tell you "Sir, your show is about to start in 5 minutes, shall I switch to HBO?"

...just some ways to make the interaction more gimmicky, or add personality to the experience...cool is cool. Of course, if the user is a woman, Jarvis might need to stop calling her "sir"...plus, every time he gets to the end of a sentence, he seems to say the wrong cranberry.

I like the way you think, that could be really fun.
post #4818 of 14773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osirus23 View Post

Yes, I recall rolling my eyes pretty hard at the people saying there was no way the next Xbox would have a Blu-ray drive back in that thread.

I'll admit it. I was one of those people.

I thought no way would MS support BR. It pays partial royalties to Sony and helps contribute to their media survival. You would think MS would want to force everyone to eventually use digital downloads because it guarantees the sale of more digital licenses, requires no manufactering overhead and offers the ability to lease/rent content (which is what MS REALLY would love to do).

I'm still shocked the XB1 supports BR. But reality is games next gen will need more storage space than DVD provides and BR movies are very mainstream. It would be stupid of them to introduce a new console and then alienate such a large market when they are selling an one-size-fits-all home entertainment device.
post #4819 of 14773
Quote:
Originally Posted by moepoker View Post

...I'm perfectly fine with "just an upgrade in graphics"...as that has been the status quo for each and every next-gen upgrade in my life.
Says the guy with Live and PSN IDs in his signature tongue.gif Either you have a very short memory or your upgrade life started circa 2005, making you the beneficiary of many upgrades that were well in excess of just graphics before you came along (ethernet, integrated online systems, good wireless controllers, surround sound, movie playback, controllers with rumble, triggers, joysticks, hard drive storage, etc)

jeff
post #4820 of 14773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daekwan View Post

I'll admit it. I was one of those people.

I thought no way would MS support BR. It pays partial royalties to Sony and helps contribute to their media survival. You would think MS would want to force everyone to eventually use digital downloads because it guarantees the sale of more digital licenses, requires no manufactering overhead and offers the ability to lease/rent content (which is what MS REALLY would love to do).

I'm still shocked the XB1 supports BR. But reality is games next gen will need more storage space than DVD provides and BR movies are very mainstream. It would be stupid of them to introduce a new console and then alienate such a large market when they are selling an one-size-fits-all home entertainment device.


MS and Sony aren't the enemies they're made out to be in console discussions. They're still partners in the PC market. Paying licensing fees to Sony to use BD isn't that big of deal. Practically all of MS's competitors across the industries still pay them licensing costs for NTFS.
post #4821 of 14773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osirus23 View Post

MS and Sony aren't the enemies they're made out to be in console discussions. They're still partners in the PC market. Paying licensing fees to Sony to use BD isn't that big of deal. Practically all of MS's competitors across the industries still pay them licensing costs for NTFS.

It goes even deeper than that. MS makes more money off royalties for each Android device sold, than Google makes off its user data collection & advertising push for the same device.

Either way, I cant complain as I believe the XB1 is better for including BR. And would have been less desirable had it not.
post #4822 of 14773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daekwan View Post

It goes even deeper than that. MS makes more money off royalties for each Android device sold, than Google makes off its user data collection & advertising push for the same device.

Either way, I cant complain as I believe the XB1 is better for including BR. And would have been less desirable had it not.

MIcrosoft makes money off each android device, but this statement is not true. Just FYI
post #4823 of 14773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Anderson View Post

For the record, one of the attorneys in my office uses Dragon NaturallySpeaking to do dictation. Doctors offices... lawyers...

I love Dragon NaturallySpeaking! Some amazing software. It can even transcribe audio recordings on untrained voices which is a huge boon (because there are a lot of situations where a person is unavailable to read sentences to train the program to learn the way that person pronounces words).
post #4824 of 14773
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicaband View Post

I personally had no doubt the consoles will be released this year (mid or late was my guess), I was Very disappointed to not hear anything about them in last year's Evo. IMO a new console should be out in 5 years MAX, 7-8 years is just pushing it way too much considering how technology improves so fast, current gen's age show very badly, the jaggies/lack of AA, textures, draw distance, poor FPS are all pretty horrible at the moment.

As for the guy who thought BD will never be used by MS, that's the definition of Naive lol, companies do that all the time, e.g Skype's on Vita and that's owned by MS.

I was one of the "no Blu-Ray" guys early into discussion about it on the closed thread. But my argument at the time had nothing to do with Sony. And neither did a lot of others who supported that POV. Back then, I thought MS would want to push their own proprietary "Blu-Laser" format...HD-DVD. Because even though it had lost the format war with Sony. It could still serve MS' purpose with games. A very knowledgeable commenter named "Richard Paul" gave a very persuasive and fact based rebuttal of that hypothesis and changed my mind...and others...about Blu-Ray in XB1. But it also led to a more evolved discussion about DD Only in XB1 versus optical disk. That argument was spearheaded by "GameBoy". And unlike the perception left by Leo Ames serial post above..."GameBoy" or none of the discussion was based on naivete. For sure there were strong opinions. But even though I disagreed with GameBoy about DD only on XB1...I always thought his argument had merit. And he came very close to being right on all counts IMO. XB1 was essentially revealed in April as a DD Only console that simply tugged Blu-Ray along like Windows used to tug DOS. As expected it caused a user base revolt that was fully anticipated by the anti DD Only crowd in the old thread. And has played itself out in this thread. I also think GameBoy was correct about his launch date assumption. It is very clear to anyone with eyes and a brain that MS moved the XB1 launch up into 2013 before it was ready. And before they even had their launch protocol, plan and message established in the XB1 Critical path. This of course helped lead to the PR nightmare for them. Internal support was not ready for a 2013 launch. And they paid a severe credibility price. Who knows why they chose 2013...competitive pressure...economic forces (Wall Street)...stalled Win 8 and Surface launches? All of them may have been contributing factors. But that doesn't make GameBoy wrong about that launch assumption. Especially since we still don't have an announced launch date from MS yet.

In fact MS announced they were planning to launch XB1 in a limited geography, exactly like I described in the old thread. Meaning a very "soft launch" controlled exposure in 2013 (for testing and debugging purposes). Followed by a balls to the wall global rollout in 2014-2015. And that seems to be precisely what they are doing. And its smart. Limit allocations and exposure early to mitigate technical & warranty risks. Yet create a perception of being "hot" at retail.

Bottom line...GameBoy was more accurate than you all are giving him credit for. And his basis & logic was very sound.
post #4825 of 14773
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltscott View Post

Someone asked MS last week "what happens if the fancy new motion tracking camera malfunctions or gets damaged?"

I've dropped my Kinect like 5 times. Once from a height of 6 feet. Kept on working. you try dropping a 360 or PS3 from a height of 6 feet and see what happens.

at least Kinect 2.0 doesn't have a movable motor. that's what can get messed up if you drop it. it has gears to hold the camera in a particular angle so if you drop it, it's most likely to skip a few teeth and be pointing in a different position. I gasped the first couple times I dropped the Kinect.
post #4826 of 14773
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrelbelly View Post


In fact MS announced they were planning to launch XB1 in a limited geography, exactly like I described in the old thread. Meaning a very "soft launch" controlled exposure in 2013 (for testing and debugging purposes). Followed by a balls to the wall global rollout in 2014-2015. And that seems to be precisely what they are doing. And its smart. Limit allocations and exposure early to mitigate technical & warranty risks. Yet create a perception of being "hot" at retail.

Bottom line...GameBoy was more accurate than you all are giving him credit for. And his basis & logic was very sound.

No console historically has ever had a worldwide launch simultaneously. Not any Nintendo console. Not the PS2. Nothing.

The original PlayStation:
Japan: 3rd December 1994
North America: 9th September 1995
Europe: 29th September 1995

PlayStation 2:
Japan: 4th March 2000
North America: 26th October 2000
Europe: 24th November 2000

PlayStation 3
Japan: 11th November 2006
North America: 17th November 2006
Europe: 16th March 2007

Even the PS4 will not have a worldwide launch.

The only console ever to have a simultaneous launch was the 360 and it cost Microsoft so much money with very little gain to perform that act. A launch on that scale is a logistical nightmare. Not just from the actual console product, but the entire infrastructure needs to be in place from warranty, servicing, networking, sales, localization, etc. It was basically an act of bravado.

And isn't it ironic that people are thinking of the Xbox One has having a tenuous launch when at least they have a nebulous November date. Sony doesn't even have that. They have a "holidays" date.
post #4827 of 14773
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucwylde23 View Post

MIcrosoft makes money off each android device, but this statement is not true. Just FYI

"In fact, Microsoft makes more money, directly, from Android than Google does. "

http://ipcarrier.blogspot.com/2013/07/does-microsoft-make-more-money-from.html
post #4828 of 14773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daekwan View Post

"In fact, Microsoft makes more money, directly, from Android than Google does. "

http://ipcarrier.blogspot.com/2013/07/does-microsoft-make-more-money-from.html

Lol, I could write an article myself and have as much credibility as that link has. No where in that article is a confirmed # and it didn't even make a guess at how much Google makes. Mostly because no one knows other than these companies. Nice try though brah.
Edited by bucwylde23 - 7/8/13 at 12:13pm
post #4829 of 14773
This holiday season, Microsoft's reign as the #1 video game retailer in america could come to an end. Preorders for sony's ps4 are doing great, and the wii-u is doing fine. Not only that, but price cuts will be happening to ps3 and wii not to mention xbox 360, which is still the best selling system of the 7th generation. 10 years ago, xbox 1g, ps2, and gamecube were dominating the field while mobile games were a blink of a pixel. 10 years later, the game has changed. Digital downloads have surpassed physical sales as prime revenue for all three companies, and videogame sales have yet to play catch up to mobile games ala candy crush saga and angry birds. Facebook is also changing the way people interact with friends on games. Could xbox one have facebook support?
post #4830 of 14773
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daekwan View Post

I remember.

The OG Xbox was such a game changer in so many ways. PS and other fans hated, and it called it a computer not a gaming console. But reality was it did things no other console even dreamed of doing, and completely changed the game:

Ethernet Port
Hard Drive
Could rip CD's to HDD and make custom soundtrack for games
5.1 optical output
Breakaway quick disconnect controller cables
4 controller inputs
480p support on ALL games
720p support on some games
HD component video
VGA video out
Downloadable extra content (DLC)
XBL online play
XBL software updates & patches

Lets not forget that many of these OG Xbox features have the Dreamcast (running WindowsCE) to thank. As it was MS, who seized Sega's failed opportunity to challenge Sony for the console crown. Even the Xbox controller, originated from the Dreamcast controller. And I still believe the Xbox controller is still the best in the business.

In all fairness the N64 and Dreamcast both did 4 controller ports first and the Dreamcast had a VGA adapter as well. It also included a modem which while was limited because of dial up was still pretty neat as no console before had included an online component standard. Once I got the broadband adapter I was in heaven. The PS2 also had a Toslink output as well although it was limited to digital stereo or DPL or DTS 4.0 in a select few games.

You are correct though the Xbox pushed the market forward and people kicked and screamed and threw fits but here we are today. We all have standard broadband, standard 5.1 in games, standard DLC and game patches (good or bad), and standard HD graphics (well upscaled for quite a few but still, picking nits on that one). I really do wonder if Sony would have offered all that in one package had the Xbox not been there to push them. Maybe, I believe so but still it can't be denied the Xbox was a technology leader and greatly influenced the market for the better overall.

Also, don't remind me of the Dreamcast. May she rest in peace. frown.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Xbox Area
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › The Official Xbox One thread...