Here are features I would like to see in the next OPPO BDP after the 105
1. True 4K Blu Ray Player with HDMi 2.0
- Include Thunderbolt (http://www.digitaltrends.com/home-theater/hdmi-2-0-explained/)
2. DIRAC Live SoftwareTM and of course include user adjustable EQ 1/3 octave including low, high and band pass filters.
This should be easy as they already have a deal with DIRAC.
3. Support for 9.2 channels, better 11.4 channels
- Support at least two subs better would be four subs.
4. Decode Dolby AtmosTM
5. Decode DTS Multi Dimensional AudioTM
6. Fully compatible with Apple files and iPad
7. Memory profile settings, so one can have different settings depending of what the user is listening to, Music, Movies!
8. Always controlled by smart phone, iPad,
Edited by wse - 5/28/13 at 5:30pm