Well lookie there, they updated their site and actually have a change log and one of the fixes apparently is the infamous brightness pops. Although the 'improves picture quality' makes me wonder what was changed? I don't want my calibration screwed up.
This firmware update will improve the following:
- Solves swipe motion could not move the picture to next picture.
- Solves Network Connection issue with Wireless router.
- Solves Brightness Popping issue.
- Improves picture quality.
- Supports more MSO in OnTV feature.
- Enhances Voice Recognition feature.