AE TD10X drivers are in. I measured the t/s parameters last night and all 4 are extremely close to published specs other than re being about 1.2 ohm lower than spec. I have the cabinets done except for the front panel veneer and the finish.
Only setback today was when I was spraying the black paint for the driver cutouts the spray can nozzle stuck half way on and was spitting drops of paint everywhere. I got it away from the cabinet but not before it spit drops of black paint all over the veneer on one side of a cabinet. Most of it came off with mineral spirits and sanding should get rid of the rest.
Next will be the front veneer and then finishing.