or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Battlefield 4 - Page 51

post #1501 of 7234
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsv View Post

Lazy, I wasn't upset although I do prefer to not hear about any campaign details. What you said didn't ruin anything for me and I'm planning on doing the campaign on ps4 so only a week or so. Its going to be hard choosing to play the campaign over multiplayer when I get some game time.MPH, I agree that a lot of your frustration is not having an awesome group to squad up with...like us :). Playing BF is no where near as fun without a group of friends.On the other hand, that is pretty cool you were in the same server as xfactor, now you need to get in with levelcap and let him fly the chopper and take over matimio's spot. I feel that would be my main draw to play on PC is to play with and against a lot of the popular you tube people. Keep your head up man, everything will probably change multiple times from "feedback" from the community.

I was going to wait on the campaign until I saw there were MP unlocks. Now I've got all those to play with when I upgrade and will do a trophy run next gen.
post #1502 of 7234
@mphfrom77
The chopper was fun the first 3 days. I have also had to tame my angst since then. But I have fair warning on here.

A single lone engi with stinger was able to shutdown the chopper spawn on obliteration in Flood Zone for 20 min. I could not find him for nothing. The spawn is wayyyy top close to the no-go zone for the opfor. I have been in games where the chopper doesn't even get used.
post #1503 of 7234
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post

Obliteration is great fun! Once the PS4 hits and we get proper parties and server queues I want to play defuse. Tried a quick match of it and it looks promising.

I think I will only enjoy it with all of us on one team. But I will play any game mode.
post #1504 of 7234
Really hoping my PS4 from taco bell shows up Tuesday or Wednesday so I can start the long process of downloading my games to get into this! I was really hoping party chat would be more than 8 people so you could have a larger team together tho.
post #1505 of 7234
^ "We won by the way."
post #1506 of 7234
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs600cubed View Post

Really hoping my PS4 from taco bell shows up Tuesday or Wednesday so I can start the long process of downloading my games to get into this! I was really hoping party chat would be more than 8 people so you could have a larger team together tho.

I'm thinking we should keep to 5 man chat. So if we have 10 people in game there would be two parties. It would cut down on cross chatter for one and two allows extra slots for late comers. I almost wish we got 10 spots but I know when we did 12 man team chat on the 360 it was chaos. You really have to be disciplined with gripes and I'm most certainly not. It also sucked on the 360 to be the ninth person.
post #1507 of 7234
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post

I'm thinking we should keep to 5 man chat. So if we have 10 people in game there would be two parties. It would cut down on cross chatter for one and two allows extra slots for late comers. I almost wish we got 10 spots but I know when we did 12 man team chat on the 360 it was chaos. You really have to be disciplined with gripes and I'm most certainly not. It also sucked on the 360 to be the ninth person.


Of course Nexus would say split the chatter up.

Let me share some game playing moments with Mr Nexus.

Me - "Hey Nexus, Lo is in the game lets squad up with him"
Nexus - "Uuummm, they'll put him in our squad next game"
Me - "????"

Another one

After seeing Harp join in our game and cant make our squad
Me - "Nexus I am going to Charlie squad to join Harp"
10 min later
Harp - " Wheres Nexus"
Me - "I dont know, I told him I was squadding up with you"
What I was really thinking, Nexus doesnt switch squads
Another 5 minutes
Nexus - "There you are Lazy"
So it took him that long to realize he was alone? Or he just didnt want to switch? Which one could it be.


Cmon Nexus, this is a team game. So stop hogging the mobile AA and let some of us use it also. Thank you
post #1508 of 7234
Hey I thought you meant going to C as in flag not squad, then it got quiet...and we did eventually get Lo synced up.. sheesh. AA is pretty sweet, get your own. biggrin.gif
post #1509 of 7234
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post

Hey I thought you meant going to C as in flag not squad, then it got quiet...and we did eventually get Lo synced up.. sheesh. AA is pretty sweet, get your own. biggrin.gif

I wish I knew how to get it. I'll have to spectate you and see how you do it.

If my memory is correct we were playing Rush, so there would be no C.

We know who will be the 9th man out of the chat wink.gif
post #1510 of 7234
Can't reveal trix of getting the AA from the base at the start of the match, might not allow me to get one or getting an abandoned and smoking enemy AA. Why would you not ride the ship down when your vehicle is about to be turned against your whole team?

Hey some people use CQ flags as landmarks in rush. Thought that's what you meant, will pay more attention next time, well, probably not but it sounds good anyway.
post #1511 of 7234
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

Of course Nexus would say split the chatter up.

Let me share some game playing moments with Mr Nexus.

Me - "Hey Nexus, Lo is in the game lets squad up with him"
Nexus - "Uuummm, they'll put him in our squad next game"
Me - "????"

Another one

After seeing Harp join in our game and cant make our squad
Me - "Nexus I am going to Charlie squad to join Harp"
10 min later
Harp - " Wheres Nexus"
Me - "I dont know, I told him I was squadding up with you"
What I was really thinking, Nexus doesnt switch squads
Another 5 minutes
Nexus - "There you are Lazy"
So it took him that long to realize he was alone? Or he just didnt want to switch? Which one could it be.


Cmon Nexus, this is a team game. So stop hogging the mobile AA and let some of us use it also. Thank you

Lol!
post #1512 of 7234
Decided to capture this when I heard the weather start to change on Parcel Storm. I went up into the tower for the first time. Parcel Storm is a pretty cool map.

This video is basically for viewing the map / no action, or if you haven't seen the map yet.
post #1513 of 7234
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post

It also sucked on the 360 to be the ninth person.
Almost as much as it sucked to be the guy on the other team. At that point, my only goal is to kill AVSers and t-bag/SMP (RIP SMP).
post #1514 of 7234
Is there anything a BF newb like myself can read up on in order to have some clue when I jump in? Please don't tell me to read 51 pages of BF4 posts on AVS ... cool.gif
post #1515 of 7234
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1njin View Post

Is there anything a BF newb like myself can read up on in order to have some clue when I jump in? Please don't tell me to read 51 pages of BF4 posts on AVS ... :cool:

There's a shooting range you can play around in without being shot at. Otherwise just jump in with someone and ask questions. Medics heal and rez, support supplies ammo crates, engineers work on vehicles, and recons provide C4 + tbag opportunities. The vehicles may throw you off at first but find a control scheme you like and try it all out in the test range.
post #1516 of 7234
Engineers can blow up vehicles too right? Am I remembering that correctly? Is there a list of folks on the forum I could friend and potentially game w/?
post #1517 of 7234
This looks to be the most recent list. Even though we list timezones, generally there is always someone on to play with or will be once PS4 hits.

01. Lazy_GenLus - PS3/PS4 - EST
02. LordXarsNexus - PS3/PS4 - CST
03. Lodolfan16 - PS3/PS4 - EST
04. Guttahhh - PS3/PS4 - CST
05. ChitownJackalope - PS4 - CST
06. xx_shiv_xx - PS4 - EST
07. Trail-Mix-A-Lot, PS3/PS4, CST
08. NeoNima PS4 CST +7 biggrin.gif
09. Smigro - PS3/PS4 & X360/XB1 - EST
10. SPYDER-696969 - PS3/PS4 - MST (with DST)
11. Cravit8 - PS3/PS4 - EST
12. JeepR_kReapR - PS3/PS4 - EST
13. Hapi_Kilmore_v3 - PS4 - Weekends
14. Brown-Corolla - PS4 - SHT
15. Harpua77 - PS3/PS4 EST
16. Macello - PS4 - EST
17. JShmoopy - PS4 - CST
18. benjaminbenjami -ps4- CST
19. RollTide1017 - PS4 - CST
20. KrazeeKeith - PS4 - EST
21. Chairman7w - PS3/PS4 - PST
22. Hatcher14 - PS4 - MST
23. Boltsfan56 - PS3/PS4 - PST
post #1518 of 7234
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1njin View Post

Engineers can blow up vehicles too right? Am I remembering that correctly? Is there a list of folks on the forum I could friend and potentially game w/?

Depending on skill/luck anyone can take out any vehicle. Medics have grenade chuckers, engineers have launchers, bots, mines, & torches, recon has C4, and support has C4 as well. Time it right and you can C4 a chopper either while they repair or parachuting by. Jets are the same but much faster. Generally air power needs taken out by an AA or engineer.

Speaking of AA, I noticed the stationary AA at the back of the flood level works automatically? At least it didn't seem like anyone was in it, may need a spot to work though.
post #1519 of 7234
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post

Speaking of AA, I noticed the stationary AA at the back of the flood level works automatically? At least it didn't seem like anyone was in it, may need a spot to work though.

Ok, so I wasn't going crazy. I kept wondering how everytime I was by there spawn (not to trap, just flying through) I was getting pelted like crazy.
post #1520 of 7234
That list is old, I am #26 on the list. biggrin.gif
post #1521 of 7234
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordxar5 View Post

Time it right and you can C4 a chopper either while they repair or parachuting by. Jets are the same but much faster.

Yeah that would be my suggestion for a new guy as well. Try to just C4 Helicopters and Jets. Once you get the hang of it, you can pretty much control the match this way. tongue.gif
post #1522 of 7234
Quote:
Originally Posted by PENDRAG0ON View Post

My Japanese and English copies of Final Fantasy XIII share trophies. I need to check my Asia and US Tales of Xillia to see if it does as well.

I don't want to go off topic and if so you can shoot me a PM, but what are the differences/advantages to having the Us and Japanese versions of FF?
post #1523 of 7234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smigro View Post

I don't want to go off topic and if so you can shoot me a PM, but what are the differences/advantages to having the Us and Japanese versions of FF?

None really, just the different language. I've been studying Japanese off and on over the years and I picked it up along side Tales of Vesperia a while back.

There is a power level trick that was patched in the US version and an easy mode I believe, nothing major. The ending song is MUCH better in the Japanese version.
post #1524 of 7234
We effectively can no longer make fun of Doritos...:sad:

*
post #1525 of 7234
I love me some slim jim...
post #1526 of 7234
Aerith dies...oh wait wrong FF.

Edit: meant reborn not died, now I'm confused...
Edited by lordxar5 - 11/7/13 at 12:45pm
post #1527 of 7234
01. Lazy_GenLus - PS3/PS4 - EST
02. LordXarsNexus - PS3/PS4 - CST
03. Lodolfan16 - PS3/PS4 - EST
04. Guttahhh - PS3/PS4 - CST
05. ChitownJackalope - PS4 - CST
06. xx_shiv_xx - PS4 - EST
07. Trail-Mix-A-Lot, PS3/PS4, CST
08. NeoNima PS4 CST +7 biggrin.gif
09. Smigro - PS3/PS4 & X360/XB1 - EST
10. SPYDER-696969 - PS3/PS4 - MST (with DST)
11. Cravit8 - PS3/PS4 - EST
12. JeepR_kReapR - PS3/PS4 - EST
13. Hapi_Kilmore_v3 - PS4 - Weekends
14. Brown-Corolla - PS4 - SHT
15. Harpua77 - PS3/PS4 EST
16. Macello - PS4 - EST
17. JShmoopy - PS4 - CST
18. benjaminbenjami -ps4- CST
19. RollTide1017 - PS4 - CST
20. KrazeeKeith - PS4 - EST
21. Chairman7w - PS3/PS4 - PST
22. Hatcher14 - PS4 - MST
23. Boltsfan56 - PS3/PS4 - PST
24. Col_Rutgers - PS4 - EST
post #1528 of 7234
Quote:
Originally Posted by PENDRAG0ON View Post

That list is old, I am #26 on the list. :D

I went back 40 pages and that was the latest block of names I found on a quick scroll, may be singles that I blew past. Hard to tell on my phone. Will try and get it corrected.
post #1529 of 7234
BLUE FOR CURRENT PS3 BF4 MEMBERS
01. Lazy_GenLus - PS3/PS4 - EST
02. LordXarsNexus - PS3/PS4 - CST
03. Lodolfan16 - PS3/PS4 - EST
04. Guttahhh - PS3/PS4 - CST
05. ChitownJackalope - PS4 - CST
06. xx_shiv_xx - PS4 - EST
07. Trail-Mix-A-Lot, PS3/PS4, CST
08. NeoNima PS4 CST +7 biggrin.gif
09. Smigro - PS3/PS4 & X360/XB1 - EST
10. SPYDER-696969 - PS3/PS4 - MST (with DST)
11. Cravit8 - PS3/PS4 - EST
12. JeepR_kReapR - PS3/PS4 - EST
13. Hapi_Kilmore_v3 - PS4 - Weekends
14. Brown-Corolla - PS4 - SHT
15. Harpua77 - PS3/PS4 EST
16. Macello - PS4 - EST
17. JShmoopy - PS4 - CST
18. benjaminbenjami -ps4- CST
19. RollTide1017 - PS4 - CST
20. KrazeeKeith - PS4 - EST
21. Chairman7w - PS3/PS4 - PST
22. Hatcher14 - PS4 - MST
23. Boltsfan56 - PS3/PS4 - PST
24. Col_Rutgers - PS4 - EST[/quote]
post #1530 of 7234
Adjusted for inflation

01. Lazy_GenLus - PS3/PS4 - EST
02. LordXarsNexus - PS3/PS4 - CST
03. Lodolfan16 - PS3/PS4 - EST
04. Guttahhh - PS3/PS4 - CST
05. ChitownJackalope - PS4 - CST
06. xx_shiv_xx - PS4 - EST
07. Trail-Mix-A-Lot, PS3/PS4, CST
08. NeoNima PS4 CST +7 biggrin.gif
09. Smigro - PS3/PS4 & X360/XB1 - EST
10. SPYDER-696969 - PS3/PS4 - MST (with DST)
11. Cravit8 - PS3/PS4 - EST
12. JeepR_kReapR - PS3/PS4 - EST
13. Hapi_Kilmore_v3 - PS4 - Weekends
14. Brown-Corolla - PS4 - SHT
15. Harpua77 - PS3/PS4 EST
16. Macello - PS4 - EST
17. JShmoopy - PS4 - CST
18. benjaminbenjami -ps4- CST
19. RollTide1017 - PS4 - CST
20. KrazeeKeith - PS4 - EST
21. Chairman7w - PS3/PS4 - PST
22. Hatcher14 - PS4 - MST
23. Boltsfan56 - PS3/PS4 - PST
24. avs_tumult - PS4 - MST
25. Pendragoongp - PS4 - CST
26. HDSapper - PS4 - EST
27. Col_Rutgers - PS4 - EST
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PlayStation Area