or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Battlefield 4 - Page 53

post #1561 of 7281
Yeah one of the few things battlelog normalizes is score per minute.

On a side note I got a GameStop email for 90% hardware trade in bonus towards a ps4 for this Sunday only. I need to find out how much they reduced the base trade in value of consoles before I make any conclusions. At a minimum if it is a good deal I may trade in my fat ps3 and buy a slim. Even w ps4 coming out I still feel like I want to have a ps3. Do the slim ps3s accept USB hubs? I think right now I use 3 of 4 ports on my big boned ps3, mic power, mic adapter, and ds4 cord.
post #1562 of 7281
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrantII View Post

I'll see what I can do this weekend. Message me some other key youtube vids if any come to mind that should be pointed out as well.

I meant links to channels, not specific videos. Also links to posts made in this thread.

I realize this may be difficult over time though. I think it could prove very helpful for everyone though. Maybe we could try and figure a system that could make it fairly easy for you to occasionally update the first post?

Any suggestions on this fellas?
post #1563 of 7281
Now this is the kind of random insanity I can get behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bwguwsSYV8

I'll be rushing through the single player once my console is updated and grab those unlocks and then hop online.
post #1564 of 7281
Quote:
Originally Posted by PENDRAG0ON View Post

Now this is the kind of random insanity I can get behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bwguwsSYV8

I'll be rushing through the single player once my console is updated and grab those unlocks and then hop online.

That's awesome!! How does one do this??
post #1565 of 7281
Quote:
Originally Posted by PENDRAG0ON View Post

Now this is the kind of random insanity I can get behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bwguwsSYV8

I'll be rushing through the single player once my console is updated and grab those unlocks and then hop online.

You missed out on the EOD bot punting we did in BF3. Need to bring that back its been too long. Pretty funny to be in the drivers seat whdn the boom hits. Another fan favorite is the blueberry launch where you C4 the ground of a quad or motorcycle and wait for a random to hop on, next thing they know their halfway to the moon. Running start Rhib boat launch is pretty cool too but I can't remember getting it to work, hard to time.
post #1566 of 7281
Launching the jeep on damavand was great.
post #1567 of 7281
Ooh almost forgot the birthday cake! Did we ever get a crew together and try it? Basically park a vehicle slightly off the path, C4 it up, have an engi "repairing it", and when the unsuspecting enemy puts the candle out, detonation!! Followed up with an off key happy birthday song in honor of the enemies birthday!
post #1568 of 7281
Just thought of something, commander do a quad drop on the tower in Shanghai. Blow that baby up
post #1569 of 7281
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

Just thought of something, commander do a quad drop on the tower in Shanghai. Blow that baby up

EOD punting as well. Although Damavand was better since there was a whole mountain full of objectives to launch into. Zath was a pretty good bot driver, we spent a whole rush match rocketing bots in and lighting pilots. Need to try that on these more open maps. Shoot a trio of bots in. I wonder if we can hit an enemy tomahawk with a bit before it kills us?
post #1570 of 7281
The original.
post #1571 of 7281
post #1572 of 7281
Wow, that was some pretty amazing stuff there.
post #1573 of 7281
Yeah, lol at #1 top play.

I guess I need to go to Walmart and get some deodorant...www.axebattlefield4sweeps.com
post #1574 of 7281
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrantII View Post

I'll see what I can do this weekend. Message me some other key youtube vids if any come to mind that should be pointed out as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mphfrom77 View Post

I meant links to channels, not specific videos. Also links to posts made in this thread.

I realize this may be difficult over time though. I think it could prove very helpful for everyone though. Maybe we could try and figure a system that could make it fairly easy for you to occasionally update the first post?

Any suggestions on this fellas?

I might make a general BF4 info thread that everyone can access whether on PS4, Xbox One, or PC. If I can keep the first page tidy, then people could go there from time to time to see if there is anything new they are not familiar with. And we can always reference someone to it. I will probably try to work on that this week.
I just want to verify. The PS4 comes out this upcoming Thursday night at midnight (so on Friday the 15th), and BF4 will be available to play then?
post #1575 of 7281
BF4 is playable now MPH wink.gif but yea its out Friday.
post #1576 of 7281
Mph, I don't know if the DD BF4 will be available at midnight with the ps4 but you should be able to get the disc version.
post #1577 of 7281
BF4 DD not being downloadable until some stupid California time is bogus. But all us east coasters already know that.
Would be nice to be back home around 12:30am on Friday and get that 39GB download going during non-peak hours.
post #1578 of 7281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravit8 View Post

BF4 DD not being downloadable until some stupid California time is bogus. But all us east coasters already know that.
Would be nice to be back home around 12:30am on Friday and get that 39GB download going during non-peak hours.

Word
post #1579 of 7281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravit8 View Post

BF4 DD not being downloadable until some stupid California time is bogus. But all us east coasters already know that.
Would be nice to be back home around 12:30am on Friday and get that 39GB download going during non-peak hours.

Where was that posted? Usually downloads go up at 12:00am est on PSN. Even if they are late they tend to go up within that hour.
post #1580 of 7281
Quote:
Originally Posted by PENDRAG0ON View Post

Where was that posted? Usually downloads go up at 12:00am est on PSN. Even if they are late they tend to go up within that hour.

BF4 for the PS3 was 12:01am pst. I thought it was est also until the day before. Hopefully that will change. Easier to be up for 12:01 then 3:01.
post #1581 of 7281
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

BF4 for the PS3 was 12:01am pst. I thought it was est also until the day before. Hopefully that will change. Easier to be up for 12:01 then 3:01.

Odd choice, Dark Arisen went live at 12:22est back in April.
post #1582 of 7281
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravit8 View Post

BF4 DD not being downloadable until some stupid California time is bogus. But all us east coasters already know that.
Would be nice to be back home around 12:30am on Friday and get that 39GB download going during non-peak hours.

Link? I was hoping it be up the night before launch.
post #1583 of 7281
All their downloads ought to be up. I know the store generally doesn't update for me until I'm off work but BF4 was up before I left when it came out. I'd be surprised if the downloads were not there now. Discs are shipping and the day one patch is there.
post #1584 of 7281
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrantII View Post

Link? I was hoping it be up the night before launch.

The official release date for the PS4 version is November 12th so I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be up in the PS store on that date ready for the November 15th launch. We should be able to come home immediately after the launch, hook up our brand new PS4's and start DLing updates and games.

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/faq/release-date
post #1585 of 7281
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mphfrom77 View Post


I might make a general BF4 info thread that everyone can access whether on PS4, Xbox One, or PC. If I can keep the first page tidy, then people could go there from time to time to see if there is anything new they are not familiar with. And we can always reference someone to it. I will probably try to work on that this week.
I just want to verify. The PS4 comes out this upcoming Thursday night at midnight (so on Friday the 15th), and BF4 will be available to play then?

Sounds like a great Idea to me "Battlefield 4: Bootcamp and General Training thread.
post #1586 of 7281
^^^ awesome then. I didn't think about the Nov 12 date.

I admit I was assuming the worst, not referencing published info, so I apologize.

As emartins said, BF4 didn't open for download till 3am EST. So the attempt by EA/DICE/MSONY/WHOEVER to guarantee everyone gets access to the game at the same time ironically makes most EST people not be able to join in because they aren't awake to get the download going.
Edited by Cravit8 - 11/9/13 at 3:38pm
post #1587 of 7281
Getting some action at 7:30EST.
post #1588 of 7281
I know that we're only less than a week away from the PS4 version coming out but when does EA/Dice plan on fixing the crashing and lack of queuing/lobby squading for current gen consoles? Worries me a bit to think these issues are going to remain come next week.
post #1589 of 7281
Quote:
Originally Posted by lodolfan View Post

I know that we're only less than a week away from the PS4 version coming out but when does EA/Dice plan on fixing the crashing and lack of queuing/lobby squading for current gen consoles? Worries me a bit to think these issues are going to remain come next week.

It will get better. Didn't lock up last night I don't think but did today. At least its less pervasive. This is a big game and takes a lot to troubleshoot especially once it hits the street and millions of people do oddball things and break stuff. I'm comfortable, BF3 had issues at first and like Metro on 360 or the audio dropouts some things were never fixed but most things were. The good news is that by the time Friday rolls around they will have patched a lot server side and I think there is a rumor of console patch incoming too. And Friday is when it matters most.
post #1590 of 7281
Thread Starter 
Yeah, ever modern BF release has essentially been a rolling beta. DICE supports it long term and issues will be cleared up in a month or two.

Be happy chat works! smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PlayStation Area