Welcome aboard MPH.
Had a fun weekend with the PS4 and BF4 in particular. Levelled up to LVL 24 so far and despite some crashes (2-3 blue screens, 1-2 connection lost) and some horrible lag, it was really awesome.
Things I like so far are:
- AK12 burst mode with vertical grip and muzzle brake
- using shotguns as recon when definding Mcoms in close quarters
- running around with a carabine as recon
- love the AK5c carabine
- love the UMC LMG and using airburst to kill campers
- really enjoy playing engineer, more than I did in BF3
- vehicles seem to be "easier" to drive, I am using the new default controls for everything except jets and choppers.
-Tablet and Battlelog integration:
Really like the integration with Battlelog and especially with a tablet. One thing I found out yesterday is that the server browser on the Ipad Battlelog App lets you filter the servers by ping giving you their ping in ms of time. So usually I look for a server in the 40-60ms range and click join while being in BF4 and voila it's joining the server.
Another nice thing is the battlescreen on the tablet as you can see the whole map at once. I also enjoy playing commander on the Ipad every now and then. It's fun.
Things I dont like:
- the crashs and the lag
- the anoying blurring and this RGB effect.
- too much snipers shooting you out of the blue
- sometimes DMRs seem to be more powerful than ARs but they should not be looking at the data (maybe lag)
- no decent party mode for joining a game all together
But I am confident that Dice will fix most annoying issues with the next patch.Edited by Nima - 12/2/13 at 5:28am