or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Battlefield 4 - Page 201

post #6001 of 7340






post #6002 of 7340



post #6003 of 7340
I found this when I searched. Something like this with a BF tone. IDK



Hey, that kind of looks like Lazy.
post #6004 of 7340
^^^ these are pretty great.
post #6005 of 7340
Quote:
Originally Posted by mphfrom77 View Post

I found this when I searched. Something like this with a BF tone. IDK



Hey, that kind of looks like Lazy.

The ones I posted are copy and pastes into the creator, yours is one I have to do from scratch. Right now I am to LAZY to make one, thats why I was copying.
post #6006 of 7340
Joined the Platoon. Good work Lazy. But shall our clan tag be "PTFO"? The "AVS" Clan Tag will be replaced once one joins the platoon.
post #6007 of 7340
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

Platoon created and invites were sent out. I can only send to Origin friend list so I had to scroll down and send friend requests to the people who are not on my origin list.

PTFO - Blueberries

I need to come up with a logo now.


Anytime 4 or more members are playing then stats will be kept tracked for the platoon.

Is all of the platoon management out of Origin and not Battlelog? That's kind of a PITA :/
post #6008 of 7340
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyderulz View Post

Is all of the platoon management out of Origin and not Battlelog? That's kind of a PITA :/

No its all through battlelog. I just cant invite from the PS4 friend list since anything battlelog related is through origin and not Sony. Even though we can see our friends list on the PS4 thats just more of a convenience than anything else.

Could be why I always had better luck joining off people off the battlelog friends vs the PS4 friends list.
post #6009 of 7340
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

No its all through battlelog. I just cant invite from the PS4 friend list since anything battlelog related is through origin and not Sony. Even though we can see our friends list on the PS4 thats just more of a convenience than anything else.

Could be why I always had better luck joining off people off the battlelog friends vs the PS4 friends list.

That whole Battlelog/Origin thing confuses the heck out of me. Like right now I only see you in the PS4 list...yet it shows your profile is an xbox profile (must be...you're only level 2 wink.gif ). You don't show up in the 'Origin' list...but others that I've recently added like Byte show up in both (even though I accepted via PS4).
post #6010 of 7340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nima View Post

Joined the Platoon. Good work Lazy. But shall our clan tag be "PTFO"? The "AVS" Clan Tag will be replaced once one joins the platoon.


Yes but you can go back and change that to whatever you want. It also changes your emblem. You can change that also but you will lose the sync ability, so if you use a personal emblem you cant get the platoon one back unless someone else has it saved as a personal one. You can then just copy it off them
post #6011 of 7340
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyderulz View Post

That whole Battlelog/Origin thing confuses the heck out of me. Like right now I only see you in the PS4 list...yet it shows your profile is an xbox profile (must be...you're only level 2 wink.gif ). You don't show up in the 'Origin' list...but others that I've recently added like Byte show up in both (even though I accepted via PS4).

Weird, my username is Xblica on battlelog. I see you on both lists.
post #6012 of 7340
Ok what sync ability?
post #6013 of 7340
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyderulz View Post

That whole Battlelog/Origin thing confuses the heck out of me. Like right now I only see you in the PS4 list...yet it shows your profile is an xbox profile (must be...you're only level 2 wink.gif ). You don't show up in the 'Origin' list...but others that I've recently added like Byte show up in both (even though I accepted via PS4).


Join the platoon already since you are on battlelog. Get with it.
post #6014 of 7340
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

Join the platoon already since you are on battlelog. Get with it.

Didn't see an invite through the app on my phone...gonna try accessing battlelog on the laptop if the proxy at work doesn't block it smile.gif
post #6015 of 7340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nima View Post

Ok what sync ability?

When I went to change my emblem it says something if I choose my own emblem then I will not sync with the Platoon emblem anymore. Meaning if I change the Platoon one you wont get the new one, your personal one is what stays.
post #6016 of 7340
Done, didn't see the invite in the phone app...but it showed up when I logged into battlelog on PC
post #6017 of 7340
Ok should be ready for platoon invite. Just accepted friend request.
post #6018 of 7340
Sent, 4 members woohoo. We can now be ranked.


Right after us 4 play together.
post #6019 of 7340
Let me get on pc not showing up on my tablet.
post #6020 of 7340
If you click on the little flag on the top right does it show there?

Maybe the app needs to be updated to support Platoons. Who knows, its not Dice its our devices.
post #6021 of 7340
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

Sent, 4 members woohoo. We can now be ranked.


Right after us 4 play together.

I might be AWOL this weekend. I'll sneek on if I can but all has not been well in the Jeep household lately. GF may have a fit if I don't spend some 'quality time' with her rolleyes.gif
post #6022 of 7340
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyderulz View Post

I might be AWOL this weekend. I'll sneek on if I can but all has not been well in the Jeep household lately. GF may have a fit if I don't spend some 'quality time' with her rolleyes.gif

Instead of the usual 2 minutes, give her 5 minutes of nothing but that Jeep ecstasy. She will be exhausted and fall right to sleep. You are now free to play.


Thats what I do.
post #6023 of 7340
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

Instead of the usual 2 minutes, give her 5 minutes of nothing but that great Jeep ecstasy. She will be exhausted and fall right to sleep. You are now free to play.


Thats what I do.
post #6024 of 7340
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

Instead of the usual 2 minutes, give her 5 minutes of nothing but that Jeep ecstasy. She will be exhausted and fall right to sleep. You are now free to play.


Thats what I do.

Lol! That's going in my signature!!! biggrin.gif
post #6025 of 7340
You know you made it on AVS when you make it on Jeeps signature.
post #6026 of 7340
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

You know you made it on AVS when you make it on Jeeps signature.

tongue.gif

How did the Astro chat cable work out? Does it sound better than plugging into the controller for chat?
post #6027 of 7340
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyderulz View Post

tongue.gif

How did the Astro chat cable work out? Does it sound better than plugging into the controller for chat?

The incoming chat is lower. I noticed I had to have the game audio lower so I can hear some people. Maybe I'll just ignore them and crank up the game audio a little more. I am going to run the wire for the headset around my recliner so its never in my way. I will then velcro the Rx unit to the end table. Either that or I will make this headset my outdoor one and continue with the A50's. The A50's are easier to attend to a crying child.

She couldnt of started screaming at a worse time. Me an Lo just snuck up to steal the flag and she just started going at it. Lo got shot I am running to get the flag and back on my ATV. Lo is yelling that he got shot off, I cant talk back since I muted myself. I then had to drive one handed while trying to pick her up. I get her up, safely, to make the final turn and hit the straight away back to the our flag. It was an intense moment. I then turn and see my wife in the background just shaking her head. I told her its all OK, shes stopped crying and I capped the flag. WIN WIN for all of us.

To bad I couldnt go back and record the room. I would of loved to watch it all from that perspective.
post #6028 of 7340
@lodolfan


I think that hole we made in the wall way up in the map was key. Need to that more often. With a beacon and maybe put up a spare jeep somewhere also. This way if we die we have another jeep closer.
post #6029 of 7340
Quote:
Originally Posted by emartins View Post

The incoming chat is lower.

I noticed that at first too, but I haven't experienced it lately...I've actually had to turn the chat down at times depending on who's talking wink.gif

Not positive but I think it's related to another PS4 setting. There is a Headphone volume slider in there somewhere. I had noticed that mine would sometimes decrease even when I hadn't done anything manually. Next time I get online I'll find that setting and see if adjusting it has any effect. I had hoped the system volume would be controlled by the mixamp knob but on the PS4 that might not be the case. Time for more testing smile.gif
post #6030 of 7340
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyderulz View Post

I noticed that at first too, but I haven't experienced it lately...I've actually had to turn the chat down at times depending on who's talking wink.gif

Not positive but I think it's related to another PS4 setting. There is a Headphone volume slider in there somewhere. I had noticed that mine would sometimes decrease even when I hadn't done anything manually. Next time I get online I'll find that setting and see if adjusting it has any effect. I had hoped the system volume would be controlled by the mixamp knob but on the PS4 that might not be the case. Time for more testing smile.gif


I cranked that setting up to the max. Most people are loud and clear and some are fine. Ben is a little low and I like to hear what he has to say so I crank it up a little.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PlayStation Area