post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
Can anyone recommend an excellent component to DVI (or HDMI) converter? I've got a Lumagen mini which is HDMI only and I'd like to feed it component Y Pb Pr. I don't want any scaling, just straight passthrough. Obviously I want the Lumagen to do all the interlacing and scaling. I just need a high quality device to convert the component to Y Cb Cr in DVI/HDMI.