or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › Killer Instinct Xbox One
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Killer Instinct Xbox One - Page 3

post #61 of 82
Has anyone heard when the next characters are coming (I think it's Spinal and Fulgore)?

Jason
post #62 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by mboojigga View Post

I finally performed a 100hit combo.
with who and how? Also I call BS unless you post the Video biggrin.gif Seriously nice job!
post #63 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arutha_conDoin View Post

with who and how? Also I call BS unless you post the Video biggrin.gif Seriously nice job!

I just love Upload because people can call your ass out and you can back up your claims biggrin.gif

Jago is who I use and I am ready for Fulgore to arrive.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=7D6E77D74179AB15%211506
post #64 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by mboojigga View Post

I just love Upload because people can call your ass out and you can back up your claims biggrin.gif

Jago is who I use and I am ready for Fulgore to arrive.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=7D6E77D74179AB15%211506
That was totally wicked! I think my best combo is 40 something with Sadhira. I keep forgetting you can link the combo once you have started the ultra keep the juggling/combos going.
post #65 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arutha_conDoin View Post

That was totally wicked! I think my best combo is 40 something with Sadhira. I keep forgetting you can link the combo once you have started the ultra keep the juggling/combos going.

Yeah I watched Maximilian Dood upload video how to string the combos and finally got it down. I think he did a 122hit combo and I am working to get that one.
Edited by mboojigga - 1/17/14 at 5:47pm
post #66 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by mboojigga View Post

Yeah I watched Maximillon's upload video how to string the combos and finally got it down. I think he did a 122hit combo and I am working to get that one.
I will need to go watch this one
post #67 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by mboojigga View Post

I just love Upload because people can call your ass out and you can back up your claims biggrin.gif

Jago is who I use and I am ready for Fulgore to arrive.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=7D6E77D74179AB15%211506

Nice combo string but umm... the outfit is, well.... a bit on the fem side don't you think (the color even looks pinkish in the video) lol. biggrin.gif

Jason
post #68 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGamePimp View Post

Nice combo string but umm... the outfit is, well.... a bit on the fem side don't you think (the color even looks pinkish in the video) lol. biggrin.gif

Jason


Yeah I saw the pinkish on my computer after I uploaded it. You know the outfit is based on the original? Yep it does look kinda fem which makes the defeat even worse for anyone that goes against me and I record the beatdown cool.gif. I think that is what Ken Lobb and crew were going for biggrin.gif
post #69 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by mboojigga View Post

Yeah I saw the pinkish on my computer after I uploaded it. You know the outfit is based on the original? Yep it does look kinda fem which makes the defeat even worse for anyone that goes against me and I record the beatdown cool.gif. I think that is what Ken Lobb and crew were going for biggrin.gif
What difficulty level do you play on on single player?
post #70 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by mboojigga View Post

Yeah I saw the pinkish on my computer after I uploaded it. You know the outfit is based on the original? Yep it does look kinda fem which makes the defeat even worse for anyone that goes against me and I record the beatdown cool.gif. I think that is what Ken Lobb and crew were going for biggrin.gif

Indeed, I have KI & KI2 on my arcade cab and while the outfit is a recreation of the original blue one it just looks so dang funny on KI3 (with the added detail) that it looks far more fem than anything else (it was likely intended to be funny).

Jason
post #71 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arutha_conDoin View Post

What difficulty level do you play on on single player?

All of them basically. Lower to practice my Ultra's and learning other characters. Then the hardest level to practice for rank matches.
post #72 of 82
Gradually moving up and now 105 hit combo. Spinal was released today

https://skydrive.live.com/?mkt=en-US#cid=7D6E77D74179AB15&id=7D6E77D74179AB15%211621&v=3
post #73 of 82
Fulgore Teaser at the end of the video.
post #74 of 82
Playing CPU vs CPU matches with Spinal right now on the new ship background, great to have one of my favorite characters back.

Spinal vs Spinal can end up where they both do a move that stalls the game and nothing happens, they just sit there locked into the move while the game keeps running.

It looks like some other stuff may have been added as well, 1300+ MB update.


** It appears the original costumes and all colors are unlocked for player 2 CPU so you can see them but not use them.

Jason
Edited by DaGamePimp - 1/31/14 at 5:28pm
post #75 of 82
I did Spinal's Ending combo and had an audio glitch with it. Though I think the game was not totally done downloading the update. Spinal is damn fun to play though.
post #76 of 82
I let the update finish before I fired it up, they have some bugs to fix.

Jason
post #77 of 82
104-Hit Ultra Combo with Spinal! Not me of course wink.gif
post #78 of 82
My wife informed me that my KI joystick arrived today. I had taken a break from this game (I simply can't play fighting games with a controller), so I'm looking forward to getting back into it.
post #79 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaville View Post

My wife informed me that my KI joystick arrived today. I had taken a break from this game (I simply can't play fighting games with a controller), so I'm looking forward to getting back into it.

Did you pay $200 or find a deal somewhere?

I want the joystick as well but cannot justify $200 for it, much like the $400 wheel. redface.gif

Thanks,
Jason
post #80 of 82
I preordered it from madcatz so it was the full 200.
post #81 of 82
Fulgore is out and he is bad ass.
post #82 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by mboojigga View Post

Fulgore is out and he is bad ass.
Nice will have to check him out tomorrow!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Xbox Area
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › Xbox Area › Killer Instinct Xbox One