Can You Tweak Audyssey???
1) Once you run Audyssey, can you teak it?
2) Specifically, can you change your main speakers from large to small, and change the crossovers? If so, how?
3) If you make these changes can you still use Audyssey features (eg: MultEQ correction curves and Dynamic EQ)? The blue text blue below suggests you can't... but I think you can... I'm confused
4) If you do make these tweaks how do you know if you are currently using the Audyssey settings, or your tweaks? Sure, the front display will show that Audyssey is activated, but I have no clue if it is using the Audyssey settings or my tweaks.
5) Once you make your tweaks, do you have to re-run Audyssey to go back to Audyssey's settings? Or can you toggle between the Audyssey settings and your own tweaks? (seems like a huge oversight if you can't toggle between the settings)
I assume the answers to these questions are set out on page 192 of the Manual (see below), but I can't make sense of it. Can anyone explain what this means, and answer my questions above??? THANKS!Manual Setup
Perform when setting the speakers manually or when changing settings made in Audyssey® Setup.
• If you change the speaker settings after performing Audyssey® Setup, it will not be possible to select Audyssey MultEQ® XT32, Audyssey Dynamic EQ® and Audyssey Dynamic Volume
® (page 167, 168,
• “Manual Setup” can be used without changing the settings. Please set if necessary