Yeah, it really sucks.
i wanna buy a 8 inch subwoofer for my dvd player cause its got like a 100 watt amp in ...
- What's the make and model of your "DVD player with an amp in it"? Sounds like you've got a "home theater in a box" (HTiB).
- What's your budget for a sub?
... when i hook up my friends subwoofer base goes to it but so does the voice alittle bit but it still bumped hard just wondering if having voices coming through the subwoofer well hurt it
- What's the make and model of your friend's sub?
- How are you connecting the sub to the HTiB? That is to say, what output
on the HTiB player/receiver are you using, and what input
on the sub are you using?
- What's the crossover set at on i) the HTiB (it may be fixed, but perhaps not) and ii) on the sub itself?