Because I am selling these I'm going to add a few photos to this thread as a reference for potential buyers.
Here's the scars from the cat harvest. Used PL and replaced the pieces I cut out. They will be easily hidden if the enclosure is painted. I also found the brace that was loose, I simply forgot to glue one side of it. Durr.
Here they are in-room. That's a 65" TV, and those are mains with 15" drivers, to give you San idea of scale.
One mouth is painted because that was suppose to be the only part visible once attic mounted. I found out there was a large null in the only place I could install them before I had a chance to paint the second one. :/