or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Audio › DIY Speakers and Subs › LMS Ultra Clone
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LMS Ultra Clone

post #1 of 64
Thread Starter 
We already have the LG clone amp, now we have another clone - LMS Ultra clone, do you guys think this is as good as LMS Ultra 5400? What would it be if LG clone amp pair with multiple of this LMS Ultra clone eek.gif

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by WereWolf84 - 8/27/13 at 5:12pm
post #2 of 64
Where can one find more information about this LMS-Ultra clone?
post #3 of 64
Where's the lms clone ????
post #4 of 64
Hmmm. Just TC's specs listed. Nothing I don't know already.



Umm, yes. tongue.gif
post #5 of 64
Wow, that can't even take their own pictures?
post #6 of 64
Thread Starter 
The seller told me they are the OEM for TC Sounds driver, anyone want to group buy this? there is a minimum order quantity of 50 for this......we just need to fill up order of 44 only
Edited by WereWolf84 - 8/27/13 at 5:28pm
post #7 of 64
don't TC sound make their own drivers? if yes then tc sound is the oem. which i believe they're the oem for a lot of customer.
if it's from china i'd be careful. some small variation in the construction will lead to a very different T/S parameter.

how much they're selling anyway?
post #8 of 64
Thread Starter 
about $400 but with MOQ
post #9 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by paskal9 View Post

don't TC sound make their own drivers? if yes then tc sound is the oem. which i believe they're the oem for a lot of customer.
if it's from china i'd be careful. some small variation in the construction will lead to a very different T/S parameter.

how much they're selling anyway?

Id bet TC sounds has a build house build all there drivers like most that get drivers made in China.
post #10 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8DOGG View Post

Id bet TC sounds has a build house build all there drivers like most that get drivers made in China.
if they post the driver actual picture it'd be more trustworthy.
the MOQ is too high. maybe request a single sample before bulk buying? biggrin.gif
post #11 of 64
I want a few but sorry, I have to sit this one out unless there is some sort of reliable guarantees that it will be up to spec.
post #12 of 64
This is one example of why we can't have nice things.
post #13 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by paskal9 View Post

if they post the driver actual picture it'd be more trustworthy.
the MOQ is too high. maybe request a single sample before bulk buying? biggrin.gif

lol, ya no kidding. It would be funny to get a big order and get a bunch of old wheel barrow tires in boxes hahahaha
post #14 of 64
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8DOGG View Post

lol, ya no kidding. It would be funny to get a big order and get a bunch of old wheel barrow tires in boxes hahahaha

this won't be happening as I would be the middle man for this mass order/ group buy if anyone interested
post #15 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by WereWolf84 View Post

this won't be happening as I would be the middle man for this mass order/ group buy if anyone interested

Now that, my friends, is an iron-clad guarantee if I have ever heard one! biggrin.gif
post #16 of 64
I'm interested in at least 2. Would like some more details though.
post #17 of 64


Seems legit ?
post #18 of 64
Lol
post #19 of 64
I am in the market for four, but I think I have the same reservations the others here are expressing, not to mention the fact that I am sure certain aspects of the TC Sounds design are patented and the OEM would most certainly be under contractual obligation to not sell TC Sounds design "on the side" so-to-speak.

Seems like there are a lot of questions to be answered first before dollars are committed.
post #20 of 64
Thread Starter 
you are right, I have contacted them, they specifically mentioned/ said cannot selling to US market, but there is a workaround if I can be the middle man since I'm not from US

To be more precisely, it's not really a clone as they are the OEM/ build house that produces the actual drivers of TC Sounds. They can't sell to any countries where Parts Express already has the distribution rights and also US patents. Hope this clarify.
Edited by WereWolf84 - 8/28/13 at 9:32am
post #21 of 64
I would be interested
post #22 of 64
What country u from were wolf
post #23 of 64
Thread Starter 
Malaysia from South East Asia, which is next to Singapore
post #24 of 64
A graphic looks smudged out in the pic of the cone.
Edited by d_c - 8/28/13 at 12:59pm
post #25 of 64
So are you talking about seconds? or just "extras"?
post #26 of 64
Hmm, I missed out on the FTW-21 awesome buy since cash flow was tight then. Who is the build house, because I really thought TC was a build house for high end drivers like the LMS?

Also, is that rust in the pole vent?
post #27 of 64
Could it be this overseas manufacturer is no longer being used and therefore using their remaining part inventory and know-how?

http://tcsounds.com/the-driver-world-gets-a-new-standard/
post #28 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looneybomber View Post

Hmm, I missed out on the FTW-21 awesome buy since cash flow was tight then. Who is the build house, because I really thought TC was a build house for high end drivers like the LMS?

Also, is that rust in the pole vent?

Looks like some metal filings left to sit in the pole vent and rusted.
Reply
Reply
post #29 of 64
Would they mfg 50 of them or do they already have 50 to sell ?
post #30 of 64
its high quality, don't worry!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: DIY Speakers and Subs
AVS › AVS Forum › Audio › DIY Speakers and Subs › LMS Ultra Clone