Hi. Just bought the EPSON 730HD projector. I'll comment on it after a week or so.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productPanasonic TC-P60ST60 60-Inch 3D Smart Plasma HDTVtagged by tripnc, 10/27/13
- productPanasonic VIERA TC-P60S30 60-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTVtagged by tripnc, 10/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any guide for LED/OLED/PLASMA TV''s? Last post on 3/12/14 at 3:12pm in LCD Flat Panel Displays
- Why motion blur on the st60 Last post on 3/9/14 at 11:08am in Plasma Flat Panel Displays
- building my first home theater Last post on 3/8/14 at 12:44pm in Speakers
- Panasonic TC-P60ST60 Burn IN Last post on 3/12/14 at 11:12am in Plasma Flat Panel Displays
- Sub $1000 projector w/ plasma quality blacks and color Last post on 3/7/14 at 2:38pm in Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP
New Member Introductions - Page 15
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hello to all,
I'm a retired math teacher who now has more time to enjoy stereo equipment. I've got a 2.1 system - Yamaha AX-592 integrated amp, JBL L5 speakers, and a JBL E250P subwoofer, with a Yamaha T-80 tuner. I stream most of my music now. Hope to learn lots and participate in various forums.
Hi, I just signed up after beginning my research for setting up my media room in one of the basement rooms. Construction begins this weekend, so I'm behind schedule already! Interested in the Epson 5030 or possibly the JVC DLA-X35, and I can see already there is plenty to read on both PJs. Thanks for a great site with lots of contributors.
Scott thanks for the welcome to your forum...I was researching for configuration info on Yamaha RX A830 and was hoping for some assistance. I'm a newbie to this connectivity and was trying to configure the unit to my router(wired). I don't have onscreen connection for the TV and don't know how to access the setup menu for entering credentials for the router. Any help is appreciated...
Thank you for the warm welcome. Been lurking here for years to catch up on tips,tricks and issues and have really appreciated the input from sponsors and users alike. Just picked up a Panny VT60 so will be frequenting the site during its break-in while also looking for info on new AVRs with HDMI 2.0 when they are released. Great site and great info - Kjock
Hey guys been a lurker here a while. Its always been my go to for searching up tech issues. Having one currently with an old Sony Vidimagic. I was wondering the actual throw range of it, and if the range could be increased? Right now the picture is only clear (ish) at about four feet. It is by far inferior to my other projector, but the huge man-cannon is always a centerpiece of conversation when I have guests, and I would like to get it operating somewhat well. I noticed a user by the name of Tinman who had one years ago, but I am unsure how to contact him directly with questions. Any help would be most appreciated! Thanks!
Hola from Mexico,
I found this forum browsing and looking for answers on my new Samsung 3D tv, it really was not what I expected, planning on return it for the poor 3D viewing experience.
I see thereis a lot of information here, I hope to be able to help someone on this forum some day.
Hello from Virginia Beach! (Originally NY) I guess I am a gadget guy. TV's, Games, Camera's, Computers etc. I seem to have an affinity to gadgets. But I am definitely not tied down by them (I know they try!). Also have a hobby as an actor and wanna be model. So I am interested in camera/camcorder etc right at the moment.
Oh, and as a fun goofy hobby, Ghost hunting (Like in Ghost adventures. Which has got me more and more curious about filming in low light etc. I have a long laundry list of gadgets...which I wont go into here (would take to much space! lol).
Thank you for the welcome. I had two questions. 1. I have a hum caused by my Buttkickers. Why? Hopefully it is a ground loop issue I will solve tomorrow. 2. Can I place my left & right front speakers behind curtains? Both questions were answered on this forum. Also Mr. Marvin Clamme at Guitammer (Buttkickers) turned me on to a Ground Loop Isolator to hopefully get rid of the hum.
This is all newly installed so I will need to keep it for a while but my first interest will be to get a new screen & relocate it into the room 14" so I can recess my speakers.
Edited by WBonafe - 11/29/13 at 5:22am
My name is Mitchell and I am currently living in Lovington NM. I was referred to this forum from bigscreentvs.com. The Forum manager there said I would get a better answer for the question I asked. So hopefully that is true. I posted it in the LVCD Large Panals forum. It said it needed forum moderator permission to post, so I am not sure how long that will take. But I do look forward to chatting with and getting advise from all of you, since I don't know much about LCD/LED panels, especially larger ones.
So thanks again and I hope to get a bunch of advice from everyone, since I know very little on LED TV's. I have really only every had Plasma's.
Thanks again and Well Met!
Hi All! Greetings from Poland! Finally decided to upgrade, or should I rather say - completely change my audio system at home, so been reading this fantastic forum for a long time to expand my knowledge and finally had no choice but to join to be able to download the Audyssey Setup Guides ;) Cheers for all the info we can find here!
And of course - thank you Scott for a welcome note :)
Hello, Scott and every one,
Thanks for warm welcome message. I am in Calgary Alberta.
Retired EE(class of '60) living thru evolution of technology from
vacuum tubes to nano tech. I have modest HT 5.1 set up with Denon AVR988,
Paradigm, speakers and PBS subwoofer. Just got hold of an excellent deal
on Anthem MRX500 which I couldn't pass and now waiting for it delivered.
Hope it makes some sound improvement for our listening.
My hobby is HAM radio(VE6CGX), Photography, Life time low brass playing,
(I am a member of local community band as a part of euphonium section),
dabbling with anything electronics(enjoy working on vintage gears). AVS forum is
the place to come and soak up latest in every thing AV affairs.
Thanks for the warm welcome.
A little about me.. I am presently building my first dedicated 8.2 HT and I'm really eager to enjoy the fruits of my labor. My plan is to use JBL speakers and a Harman Kardon surround sound processor.
I am sure I will have plenty of questions along the way. Thanks to this forum a lot of my questions have already been answered.
Hello. I recently purchased a Sharp Aquos LC80 le844u to replace a Sony A3000. It has not yet met my expectations, which is disappointing, and I am hoping that it is in the way it is currently configured. I am hoping that I can look to the expertise on this site to help me get the best experience with my TV.
I am hooked up with a DirectTV HDDVR, and everything goes through my ONKYO TX SR606, although I am considering upgrading to a SONY STR Dn1040 soon.
I look forward to many engaging conversations on this forum.
- New Member Introductions
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best possible Netflix streaming device 1 minute ago
- › MLB 14: The Show PS4/PS3/PS Vita: Info Coming 11-4-13 2 minutes ago
- › PS4 Video Output Talk 5 minutes ago
- › Sacramento, CA - OTA 7 minutes ago
- › Q: Flexible HS HDMI Cables ? 8 minutes ago
- › Strange picture quality pls tell me 10 minutes ago
- › How many movies are actually 16x9? 12 minutes ago
- › Chief RPA Elite CHF2500 Projector Ceiling Mount 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Magnepan Owners Thread 13 minutes ago
- › ### Samsung PN60F5500 - By the numbers (calibration and settings) 13 minutes ago
- › SVS PB2000 by imagic
- › Onkyo TX-NR616 by mrpeso13
- › Last Of Us Ps3 by GOHAWK12
- › LG Electronics NB3530A Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer and Bluetooth by zerolimit
- › Polk Audio RTI A7 Floorstanding Speaker (Single, Cherry) by mdaleavs
- › Microvision SHOWWX+ HDMI Laser Pico Projector (AA0123600-020) by enjoi7
- › Xbox One Console - Day One Edition by ajones13
- › PlayStation 4 Console by BenMonkey
- › Behringer B215XL Passive Speaker Pair by imagic
- › Atari 5200 - Video Game Console (System) by PGTweed
- › Academy Award Winners & Nominees on Blu-ray by skehoe
- › Game Console Review Contest by Scott Wilkinson
- › Best Blu-rays for Your Valentine's Day... by skehoe
- › Vizio and Sony Impress, Curved Screens... by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Buying Guide Central by skehoe
- › Soundbar Review Contest by SocialCapital
- › AVS Forum's Top 9 LCD TVs by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Forum's Top 10 Powered Soundbars by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 8 Low-Cost... by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 6 Streaming Media Players by skehoe