Recent Images In This Thread
- productPanasonic TC-P60ST60 60-Inch 3D Smart Plasma HDTVtagged by tripnc, 10/27/13
- productPanasonic VIERA TC-P60S30 60-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTVtagged by tripnc, 10/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- Panasonic TC-P60ST60 Burn IN Last post on Yesterday at 10:48 am in Plasma Flat Panel Displays
- Sub $1000 projector w/ plasma quality blacks and color Last post on 3/7/14 at 2:38pm in Digital Projectors - Under $3,000 USD MSRP
- POLL...60 inches best plasma of these 3...POLL Last post on 3/2/14 at 7:20pm in Plasma Flat Panel Displays
- Panasonic ST60 trouble with settings Last post on 2/21/14 at 2:16pm in Plasma Flat Panel Displays
- Need an advice on st60 vs gt50 (last chance deal) Last post on 2/16/14 at 10:59am in Plasma Flat Panel Displays
New Member Introductions - Page 24
Gear mentioned in this thread:
greetings from the Netherlands
my name is Maarten and i joined this board after reading almost every projector-thread known to man, here, there and everywhere!
still got some questions on what PJ to buy, currently looking at epson 4030, 5030/6030 and perhaps HW55 (bit expensive though).
Hoping to find some more answers here.
Thanks for all the info already found on this forum, great job all.
Just discovered this forum while looking for some answers/support regarding my Vizio Soundbar S4251W.
I've always had a thing for audio and working at getting the best sound possible for whatever my current budget/room/situation is. The best system I had was a combination of Triangle Speakers (http://www.triangle-fr.com/) and Rotel components. It produced that quality of sound that made the hair on the back of your neck stand up and brought tears to your eyes :)
With kids this just wan't suitable to have anymore so I sold that (which also brought tears to my eyes) and now have Vizio's 5.1 Soundbar system. A far cry from Triangle but it's easy enough for the family to use, leaves a very small footprint and it certainly sounds better than the TV by itself.
Finding the best headphones (in the sub $500 category) is my current mission/passion. With headphones comfort plays a huge role as well as sound so that's been fun.
Howdy, everyone. I've looked at so many AV forums, I thought it was high time I joined one. Future projects for me are buying a 1080p projector and ceiling mount and running power and AV cables to it, all with minimal alteration to the condo's cosmetics, 'cause I'm renting : ). Things I need to make that happen are time, money, and 120V know-how, none of which I have enough of at the moment, but it gives me something to look forward to.
I edit videos with Final Cut Pro 7 on a mac. I came to this forum searching for help with a recently purchased Sony HDR PJ-580, a beautiful little camcorder. The problem was with shooting longer clips than the 2gb camcorder limit would allow (lost frames at the end of the clips). This led me to trying PlayMemories Home, which led to new problems. I also like this kind of online forum because it's an easy place for people with similar interests to share problems, solutions, and good ideas.
Good Evening Everyone!
I have been a lurker for a long time but never joined. This site is truly a wealth of information but unfortunately I never felt like I could add any more value to the various reviews and posts. Any way, I look forward to reading more info and posting some questions and replies. Thanks!
I found this forum looking for guides for HCFR & Spyder4. I am a calibration freak when it comes to audio/video. I respect the work people put into visual/audio work so I want to experience it the way the makers intended.
I found help and now I have an awesome natural looking Samsung TV. Thanks AVS so far!
Hello All! My name is HerdOn (If any of you are familiar with Marshall University you may know why). I am an avid listener to all the TWIT podcasts which lead me here! I'm a networking student with a decent HTPC set up that has a few issues I need help working out. I hope you all can help, and thank you in advance!
Hey everyone. Been using the helpful info here for a while and decided to sign up and contribute a little if I can. My first question is posted in the subwoofer forum if anyone has any ideas for me. Thanks!
I joined in December and consider myself relatively new.
My current setup is:-
Samsung UE55F9000 UHD TV (I wanted larger but wife wanted smaller!)
CA Minx X300
My current interest is (unsurprisingly) focussing on UHD 4K content and setting up the best streaming system around the home (& maybe work place too).
My name is Devon,
I'm a Best Buy Home Theater employee going on 4 years from Ohio/West Virginia/Pennsylvania (tri-state area).
I joined primarily to get adequate information on today's technology, insider information, and just better general information on the products I deal with and sell so that I may more adequately serve my customers and hopefully one day use my employee discounts and accommodations to piece together a worthy home theater system for myself as well.
-Huge plasma fan (VERY sad to see Panasonic duck out of the game before I could manage to get my hands on one of their glorious plasmas).
-Bose customers sometimes annoy the crap out of me (seriously dude, just because you bought Bose doesn't impress me, PLEASE stop flaunting it like a status symbol - you probably overpaid through the nose for that name anyhow).
-Looking forward to OLED prices dropping in the coming years.
-Definitely wanting to expand my knowledge of Audio equipment.
I am Chris From Australia. I am mainly here to help solve my LG 55LH96QD TV issue. However I am having an extension done and will want a new TV soon so will probably use this forum for more than just the 55LH95QD issue.
Apart from the TV I have a Denon 5:1 amplifier with in wall speakers and my old bass guitar amp as a sub. The setup sounds great to me.
- New Member Introductions
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Simplified REW Setup and Use (USB Mic & HDMI Connection) Including... 7 seconds ago
- › Comparison of Black levels 29 seconds ago
- › Official Sharp 60LE650U/70LE650U/80 Owner's Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Hdmi Switcher with coaxial/toshlink output 35 seconds ago
- › Channel Master DVR+ Owners Thread 40 seconds ago
- › The 'Official' 2013 Denon "E Series" / "X Series" AVR Model Owner's... 1 minute ago
- › *OFFICIAL* Denon AVR 2310CI / 890 Owner's Thread 1 minute ago
- › Survivor Cagayan Season 28 CBS 1 minute ago
- › Midbass punch: spl, voice coil heating and Bl linearity 1 minute ago
- › VIKINGS on History 2 minutes ago
- › LG Electronics NB3530A Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer and Bluetooth by zerolimit
- › Polk Audio RTI A7 Floorstanding Speaker (Single, Cherry) by mdaleavs
- › Microvision SHOWWX+ HDMI Laser Pico Projector (AA0123600-020) by enjoi7
- › Xbox One Console - Day One Edition by ajones13
- › PlayStation 4 Console by BenMonkey
- › Behringer B215XL Passive Speaker Pair by imagic
- › Atari 5200 - Video Game Console (System) by PGTweed
- › XBOX Console by PGTweed
- › Xbox One Console- Standard Edition by jstumbler
- › Gamecube Console Platinum by PGTweed
- › Academy Award Winners & Nominees on Blu-ray by skehoe
- › Game Console Review Contest by Scott Wilkinson
- › Best Blu-rays for Your Valentine's Day... by skehoe
- › Vizio and Sony Impress, Curved Screens... by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Buying Guide Central by skehoe
- › Soundbar Review Contest by SocialCapital
- › AVS Forum's Top 9 LCD TVs by Scott Wilkinson
- › AVS Forum's Top 10 Powered Soundbars by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 8 Low-Cost... by skehoe
- › AVS Forum's Top 6 Streaming Media Players by skehoe