Originally Posted by 007india
The actual specs of the projector are not available yet.
1) 1000lumens will be definitely helpful. But Acer K335 with 1000lumens is a real spoil sport. The projector just performs poorly also the lower screen size. But LG has to prove its quality. Its not the features that keeps the product but quality. Can some post links to user manual in English?
2) 1:100000 contrast might be a good number to sell. Not sure if its really useful. Have to check the facts.
3) Having an ambient light sensor could be of added value to adjust the brightness based on the mode.
4) Zoom function is still missing.
5) Better cooling systems rather than just FAN.
6) Instad of SPDIF, HDMI out with ARC & Ethernet is better.
7) Is the HDMI MHL compliant? Also, can I use my smart phone to stream videos wirelessly.
8) Does the unit supports DLNA through LAN? if the wifi can sync with my device seamlessly, I may not need it. Is the LAN normal 10/100mbps or 1GBps?
9) 2USB&HDMI is a +.
10) What is component IN? if its for video, then it will have 3 plugs including AV IN. Correct me if I'm wrong
11) The AC IN plug connector is of non standard type.
12) Does it have bluetooth connectivity to connect with other devices?
13) Does it has any video upscaling/upconvertion ability?
14) How about the projector On screen display. Previous models were not impressive.