or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Blu-ray & HD DVD › Blu-ray Software › Fast and Furious 6 Oct 3
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fast and Furious 6 Oct 3

post #1 of 26
Thread Starter 
Cant wait to watch this, missed it at the cinemas so Im looking forward to watch it at home.

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/blu-ray/fast-furious-6-blu-ray-ultraviolet/dp/6144609
post #2 of 26
Nice, can't wait to relive the totally believable runway sequence again. tongue.gif
post #3 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcweber111 View Post

Nice, can't wait to relive the totally believable runway sequence again. tongue.gif

http://www.empireonline.com/features/fast-and-furious-6-runway-length
post #4 of 26
I'm not gonna buy any of the films on Blu until the damn series is over but I guess we can expect another four films out of Vin and Company before that happens.
post #5 of 26
I saw the movie. The ending part with the cars hanging from airplane just look funny n unrealistic.

After reading one of the post above, there is no CGI in the runway scene?

I still like Fast 5 as its more down to earth action.

There is a quick promo of Jason Statham at the end after the credits. That means he will be in 7?
post #6 of 26
Fast 6 was a huge shark jump for me. I was never a big fan of the series and it was really only Fast 5 that pulled me in. That film was a blast. But this last one was too many levels of stupid.

post #7 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by chong67 View Post

There is a quick promo of Jason Statham at the end after the credits. That means he will be in 7?

Yes. He's gonna be the bad guy in #7, which will, at last, take place in the present day (see the end of Tokyo Drift for more info) wink.gif
post #8 of 26
Im in for a rental.
post #9 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

Yes. He's gonna be the bad guy in #7, which will, at last, take place in the present day (see the end of Tokyo Drift for more info) wink.gif

Yet to see it thanks for letting me know frown.gif
post #10 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin View Post

Yet to see it thanks for letting me know frown.gif

Sorry franin.. Statham is even listed on FF6 imdb page, I knew about it before seeing the film as well. That said, it won't ruin some other twists you have yet to find out. Sorry about that...
post #11 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheo View Post

Sorry franin.. Statham is even listed on FF6 imdb page, I knew about it before seeing the film as well. That said, it won't ruin some other twists you have yet to find out. Sorry about that...

That's ok, still looking forward to it
post #12 of 26
any news on a U.S. release date? I don't understand the hold up
post #13 of 26
Thread Starter 
From what Ive been told its already released over here. Will pick up tomorrow smile.gif
post #14 of 26
The U.K. has had it since last month and now Australia has it, but what about the United States? I can't even get a confirmed date when trying to preorder.
post #15 of 26
I'm ready to just order it from amazon.Uk
post #16 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by chong67 View Post

I saw the movie. The ending part with the cars hanging from airplane just look funny n unrealistic.

After reading one of the post above, there is no CGI in the runway scene?

I still like Fast 5 as its more down to earth action.

There is a quick promo of Jason Statham at the end after the credits. That means he will be in 7?
I remember that the audience that kind went "Woa" when Statham appeared.
post #17 of 26
Knowing about his appearance isn't much of a spoiler regarding the film (unless it's told what it's about in relation to the movie or what happens in the scene), but it was still a nice shocker to see him without being told regardless.

I've seen the movie so I can't be spoiled, but people seriously need to be consciously aware that this isn't a thread meant for discussing the film, but rather the Blu-ray quality. I'm not saying you can't discuss the film, but please consider people will enter this thread without having seen the film, looking for other information which might not have anything to do with the story at all.

Thanks.
post #18 of 26
Thread Starter 
Just finished watching it on blu ray, loved it. Aq and Pq was good. Looking forward to the next one.
post #19 of 26
Amazon says December release date. Is it out tomorrow or when?
post #20 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebland View Post

Amazon says December release date. Is it out tomorrow or when?

There are other countries where it's already out, Australia is one of them wink.gif
post #21 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebland View Post

Amazon says December release date. Is it out tomorrow or when?
If you can't wait, http://www.amazon.co.uk today
post #22 of 26
Official date has been listed for dec 10th
post #23 of 26
Great movie! Excellent transfer! Really like it...saw it a couple of days ago...highly recommend it!
post #24 of 26
Any word if Vin Diesel's character will be joining the Avengers in an upcoming sequel?
post #25 of 26
WIth shipping, it was $2 more to order from Amazon UK... so I did. Should have it in a week....2 months before release here:D!
post #26 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebland View Post

WIth shipping, it was $2 more to order from Amazon UK... so I did. Should have it in a week....2 months before release here:D!

bought it for a decent price off amazon and received it in 3 days, but still haven't had a chance to watch it, although, I did sneak in a quick peek of the intro where Dom and Brian are racing and that scene alone sounded amazing!
Edited by teckademic - 10/7/13 at 5:50am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Blu-ray Software
AVS › AVS Forum › Blu-ray & HD DVD › Blu-ray Software › Fast and Furious 6 Oct 3