My 103D arrives today and can't wait to watch/-rewatch Blu-ray content. Is this the optimal way for all my devices to take advantage of the 103D's Darbee processing?
1) HTPC HDMI out to Marantz HDMI in
2) Tivo Roamio HDMI out to Marantz HDMI in
3) PS3 HDMI out to Marantz HDMI in
4) Xbox One HDMI out to Marantz HDMI in (not using the passthrough for now)
5) Oppo HDMI 2 out to Marantz HDMI in (for bitstream audio)
5) Marantz HDMI out to Oppo HDMI in (on the back)
6) Roku streaming stick connected to Oppo USB
7) Oppo HDMI 1 out to Sony TV HDMI in
Made an edit to ensure I get bitstream audio from the Oppo to the AVR.