or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › PlayStation Area › PlayStation 4 voted most influential tech of 2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PlayStation 4 voted most influential tech of 2013

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 
Pretty cool. Looking over winners in past years, the site has made solid choices.


bbb0szf.png
Edited by joeblow - 10/11/13 at 9:47am
post #2 of 6
Kindle Fire? Must have been a slow year for tech.
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankthetoad View Post

Kindle Fire? Must have been a slow year for tech.

^lol

I actually got a first gen Kindle on release.I think it ushered in a new wave of entry-level tablets for ~$200, hence the "influential" tag.
post #4 of 6
How is it the most influential when the consumers aren't using it yet?

Oh the memories, I remember when the StarTac was the phone to have back when I sold them.
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemeat View Post

How is it the most influential when the consumers aren't using it yet?

Oh the memories, I remember when the StarTac was the phone to have back when I sold them.

I agree with you, but it could be argued that the PS4 forced MS to make a complete 180 on the XB1 before either were even released... I personally cannot recall anything like this happening in the past.
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikazaru View Post

I agree with you, but it could be argued that the PS4 forced MS to make a complete 180 on the XB1 before either were even released... I personally cannot recall anything like this happening in the past.

Well that is a great point that I was even thinking about.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PlayStation Area
AVS › AVS Forum › Gaming & Content Streaming › Home Theater Gaming › PlayStation Area › PlayStation 4 voted most influential tech of 2013