or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Classifieds › Audio Gear › Onkyo 3010
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: Onkyo 3010

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

For Sale:
Onkyo 3010

Will Ship To: Anywhere

AVS,

Onkyo 3010: $1000 ($2200 MSRP) http://www.onkyousa.com/Products/model.php?m=TX-NR3010&class=Receiver

New unit used for a few weeks. Purchased brand new and all 9 channels work fine as tested with the Dredd 11.1 channel setup disk. This is a solid unit with no heating or HDMI issues that plagued earlier Onkyo models. This is still Onkyo's flagship model. I have original box but prefer local pickup in San Diego CA. I will ship at buyers expense. Auditions welcome.

Thanks
Edited by snyderkv - 4/8/14 at 12:18pm
View All More from This Seller

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #2 of 25
MAY I ASK HOW YOU BLEW YOUR M25? I OWN IT AND IT SEEMS WELL BUILT. .
post #3 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecamaross View Post

MAY I ASK HOW YOU BLEW YOUR M25? I OWN IT AND IT SEEMS WELL BUILT. .

I purchased from a private seller on audiogon named bdstoll. Plugged it in right out of the box and it exploded into a mushroom cloud of smoke and noises. The seller claims it was working right before he boxed it. This is why I like purchasing refurbs instead since they are tested from the factory before shipping, come with warranties and are honest. Private sellers are not, unless you can demo yourself.
post #4 of 25
OK HOW CHEAP DID HE SELL IT TO YOU FOR? ? DID YOU USE PAYPAL? YOU COULD GET YOUR MONEY BACK. .
post #5 of 25
DO YOU HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOX FOR IT ?
post #6 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecamaross View Post

DO YOU HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOX FOR IT ?

Yes I have the original box and wrapping.

I bought it for $2000. This is how much they go for. However, I sent a MO so I'm not sure if I can get my money back. That would be cool though. $2000 down the drain. Last time I buy from a private party unless it's local.
post #7 of 25
WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN SELLING THE ORIGINAL BOX? AT LEAST ITS SOMETHING. ?
post #8 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecamaross View Post

WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN SELLING THE ORIGINAL BOX? AT LEAST ITS SOMETHING. ?

I can't because I found a repair shop in SoCal. Once it's fixed I will sell it.
post #9 of 25
WHAt ARE THEY CHARGING U? BECAREFUL SPENDING TOO MUCH TO FIX IT BECAUSE THESE SELL USED IN GREAT SHAPE FOR 1500 ALL DAY. .
post #10 of 25
first, let me say to anyone considering this, i owned a few NAD pieces in the early 80's while stationed in san diego. i found them to be clean and an awesome deal for the price.

back to present, i'm a tad confused. are your asking prices listed seperate with the unit you are trying to sell. or is the asking price $1000? thanks.
post #11 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceturkee View Post

first, let me say to anyone considering this, i owned a few NAD pieces in the early 80's while stationed in san diego. i found them to be clean and an awesome deal for the price.

back to present, i'm a tad confused. are your asking prices listed seperate with the unit you are trying to sell. or is the asking price $1000? thanks.

I believe I had to input a price but I'm selling multiple items so I had to make something up. What item are you interested in?
post #12 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecamaross View Post

WHAt ARE THEY CHARGING U? BECAREFUL SPENDING TOO MUCH TO FIX IT BECAUSE THESE SELL USED IN GREAT SHAPE FOR 1500 ALL DAY. .

$500 to fix or less and I will sell it for 1500-2000 minimum all day.
Edited by snyderkv - 12/7/13 at 2:11pm
post #13 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by snyderkv View Post

I believe I had to input a price but I'm selling multiple items so I had to make something up. What item are you interested in?
Quote:
Originally Posted by snyderkv View Post



the bluray player.
post #14 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceturkee View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyderkv View Post



the bluray player.

Ok that is $700. I have original box, controller and stuff. I think I have the manual.

I don't have paypal but I accept MO or local pickup. If you have Bank Of America you can direct transfer otherwise do an external transfer. You will need my accnt number, email and address.

Let me know how you want to work it.

Thanks

k
post #15 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by snyderkv View Post

Ok that is $700. I have original box, controller and stuff. I think I have the manual.

I don't have paypal but I accept MO or local pickup. If you have Bank Of America you can direct transfer otherwise do an external transfer. You will need my accnt number, email and address.

Let me know how you want to work it.

Thanks

k

b-disk player still for sale along with everything else. However, T787 does not have original box so I expect only local pickup.
post #16 of 25
Hello, I am interested in the T975. In what kind of condition is it in and how old is it?
post #17 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent 504 View Post

Hello, I am interested in the T975. In what kind of condition is it in and how old is it?

The condition is as good as new as far as I'm concerned. No deep scratches that I can tell. No broken pieces. It's just a box with 7 lights and a power cord so not much to comment on that.

I don't think age would matter as much as it's featureless and tend to last longer than integrated AVRs.

I've used it for just a week or two myself. I don't know how long the store I purchased it from had it on display. It was a filler amp for my blown M25 and haven't needed it since I purchased an integrated AVR. The benefit to having a separate is the quality is much better than my integrated and never seems to get hot.

You can schedule a pickup at my location in San Diego and pay via paypal, money order or cashiers check.

Thanks

Kliff
post #18 of 25
Reason I ask how old is because I want to know how much warranty is left and is it transferable? Also, would you be will to ship to zip code 78041?
post #19 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent 504 View Post

Reason I ask how old is because I want to know how much warranty is left and is it transferable? Also, would you be will to ship to zip code 78041?

That's a popular question. As far as I'm concerned, I never heard warranties being transferrable with electronics or speakers. I'm sure FEDEX ground will ship anywhere. PM me if you're interested.
post #20 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by snyderkv View Post

That's a popular question. As far as I'm concerned, I never heard warranties being transferrable with electronics or speakers. I'm sure FEDEX ground will ship anywhere. PM me if you're interested.

That's not correct. There are some electronic companies that have transferable warranties.
post #21 of 25
Thread Starter 
I'm not selling any computers but thanks for the info
post #22 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by snyderkv View Post

AVS,

Local pickup preferred, however, the buyer can arrange for UPS/Fedex to pickup from San Diego, CA 92101 to make things easy. I now have paypal as well. Be aware that warranties are non transferrable to new owners as with most electronics.

Serious inquiries only with available funds on tap and ready to schedule a pickup.

NAD M15HD: Price $2000 ($4500 MSRP)
Purchased from SpearitSound. I used it for two weeks and is great condition.
http://nadelectronics.com/products/m...d-Preamplifier

NAD T787: Price $2000 ($4000 MSRP)
Brand new T787 purchased from SpearitSound (not refurbished). Used for two weeks. I decided to upgrade to 11.1 channel audio with NEO:X and XT32 (couldn't wait for the cards) Refurbished units cost $2800. I do not have original box so local pickup is preferred. http://nadelectronics.com/products/av-receivers/T-787-A/V-Surround-Sound-Receiver

NAD T975: Price $1200
http://nadelectronics.com/products/h...ower-Amplifier This was a filler amp for my blown M25.

NAD M56: Price $700
Purchased from SpearitSound for $1000 ($2000 MSRP) and used for a few weeks. It is not 3D compatible which is why I'm selling.
http://nadelectronics.com/products/masters-series/M56-Blu-ray-Disc-Player

Onkyo 3010: $1000 ($2200 MSRP)
Unit is used for 2 months. Purchased brand new and all 7 channels work fine. Warranties are not transferable. I have original box but prefer local pickup in San Diego CA. Auditions welcome.

Thanks
A little confused by some of the things in your post. For instance the Onkyo 3010 is a 9.2 receiver. Yet you say that "all 7 channels work fine". is there something I am missing here?
post #23 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acousticality View Post

A little confused by some of the things in your post. For instance the Onkyo 3010 is a 9.2 receiver. Yet you say that "all 7 channels work fine". is there something I am missing here?

Thanks for pointing that out. I will make the edit. And all 9 channels work. Tested them when I had a 9.1 setup just before boxing it up. Used the Dredd 9.1 channel test feature.
post #24 of 25
Thread Starter 
Onkyo 3010 is still for sale. Everything else has been sold. Bump
post #25 of 25
3010 still for sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Audio Gear

Gear mentioned in this thread:

AVS › AVS Forum › Classifieds › Audio Gear › Onkyo 3010