I'm looking to spend less than $1500.
I watch some TV and movies, but I also do a lot of gaming on both PS3 and PS4.
The stuff that is important to me:
- Good picture quality, with deep blacks and accurate colors
- Very low lag (like I said, I play games a lot!)
- No motion blur
- Some sort of audio-out jack (I sometimes use headphones)
- Compatible with my Whalen TV stand. It's similar to this one:
(Are TV-mounting options standard enough that this shouldn't be an issue ?)
The stuff that doesn't concern me:
- Brightness of the screen (it's not a very bright room)
- # of inputs (I run everything thru a receiver)
- Reflectiveness of the screen (I can easily control that)
- Smart TV functionality (if it's there, I consider it a bonus, nothing more)
- Power comsumption
- Sound quality of built-in speakers (I won't be using them)
With all that in mind, I'm leaning towards the Panasonic TC-P60S60. Are there any other models that you can suggest?