or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Classifieds › Audio Gear › Multiple Boston Acoustics Speakers and SVS Subwoofer
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: Multiple Boston Acoustics Speakers and SVS Subwoofer

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
$450 (USD) or Best Offer
send a PM to take the next step.

For Sale:
Multiple Boston Acoustics Speakers and SVS Subwoofer

Will Ship To: Anywhere

Boston VR2 Black pair - Very good condition some dings - $250 local pickup
Boston VR12 Black Excellent - $175 local pickup

Bravo speakers in pics not available.
Edited by morrischestnut60 - 3/25/14 at 8:59am
View All More from This Seller
post #2 of 17
I may have missed it somewhere. What's your location?
post #3 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jephdood View Post

I may have missed it somewhere. What's your location?
Go figure! My pet peeve. 07111
post #4 of 17
Hey! You mention a SVS sub in the title but I can't see it here, which one is it? I'll be in the Newark Airport by the end of the month. And Irvington is preeeeetty close, I'm sure we can work something out! Thanks!
post #5 of 17

Any update with the SVS sub mentioned?

post #6 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakeredout View Post

Any update with the SVS sub mentioned?
SVS 20-39 PC-Plus. Excellent condition. Currently in bedroom, hard to ignore. Sell keep sell keep. Meh! Overkill but can't decide. Can demo if you "live in area".
post #7 of 17

How much are you asking? Anything wrong with it? Where are you located? Interested in any trades? 

post #8 of 17
Thread Starter 
No issues. 07111. Would trade for smaller sealed sub(as in design, not new), preferably SVS.
post #9 of 17
I have a Boston Acoustics Soundware S 10" subwoofer. I believe it's 300 watts. Nothing wrong with it but I moved and my living space is much greater than it was before. It's in excellent condition. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.
post #10 of 17
My offer still stands. I can pick it up with you or if you'd be so kind to deliver it to me at Newark Airport.

How much you want for it? You still have it's packaging (or means to pack it)? Thanks! Let me know!
post #11 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakeredout View Post

I have a Boston Acoustics Soundware S 10" subwoofer. I believe it's 300 watts. Nothing wrong with it but I moved and my living space is much greater than it was before. It's in excellent condition. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.
No. Thanks.
post #12 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachmanowicz View Post

My offer still stands. I can pick it up with you or if you'd be so kind to deliver it to me at Newark Airport.

How much you want for it? You still have it's packaging (or means to pack it)? Thanks! Let me know!
No. Thanks.
post #13 of 17
N othanks? Like, you dont want to sell it? Lol
If you can't take it to the airport I can also pick it up!
post #14 of 17

Maybe if your interested in getting rid of the sub... Shoot me a pm and tell me what you think is a fair price?

post #15 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hblackheart View Post

Maybe if your interested in getting rid of the sub... Shoot me a pm and tell me what you think is a fair price?
400
post #16 of 17

alright I don't have a problem with 400.  I will pm you my details

post #17 of 17

Waiting to send you some cash?...lol  Check your pm's

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Audio Gear
AVS › AVS Forum › Classifieds › Audio Gear › Multiple Boston Acoustics Speakers and SVS Subwoofer