I recently returned a UN65EH6001 because I was unhappy with the uniformity issues this model has due to it's limited direct-lit LED backlighting. Luckily, I still have UN65F6300 on order from a Boxing Day sale. The F6300 is CA$1399, which includes a wall mount, but it is backordered until February.
After seeing the Vizio product line up at CES, the E and M-series are very intriguing. They are full array LED direct back lit and include local dimming along with a bunch of other features usually reserved for higher-end TVs. The problem with Vizio, however, is that they are not sold in Canada. I'm thinking I could just drive down to the US and pick one up, but then there may be hassles if the TV ever breaks down and I need a warranty claim. We also don't know when, exactly, the M-Series will debut and, although the E-Series has been release, we haven't seen anything above 50" yet.
I'll need to make a decision by the end of this month or early February whether I should take the F6300 or cancel my order and wait on one of the new Vizios. I suppose their are worst dilemmas to have :)
What would yo do in this situation?