or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP › Where can I purchase a JVC projector?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Where can I purchase a JVC projector?

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
JVC says they don't sell online and I don't have any dealer around my area (Tampa bay, FL) according to there website search so what do I do.

I am interested in the DLA-X500R or DLA-RS4910. I found one on Ebay that is new and here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221351347525?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
post #2 of 11
Give AVS a call. Mike Garrett will answer all your questions and provide you with whatever you need at hard to beat prices.

Mike Garrett
AV Science Sales 5
585-671-2968
mike@avscience.com
post #3 of 11
Thread Starter 
Thanks for the info!
post #4 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbsb9595 View Post

JVC says they don't sell online and I don't have any dealer around my area (Tampa bay, FL) according to there website search so what do I do.

I am interested in the DLA-X500R or DLA-RS4910. I found one on Ebay that is new and here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221351347525?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks


Sent you a PM. smile.gif
Reply
Reply
post #5 of 11
What about in Canada, anyone knows some good places to buy JVC projectors from?
post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunx View Post

What about in Canada, anyone knows some good places to buy JVC projectors from?

AVS will ship to Canada, but of course there are other importation costs involved - and the dollar is currently at about a 4 year low (not the best time to be buying from the US). Eastporters in Hamiliton, ON is an authorized JVC dealer according to their website - try getting a quote from them. I've seen some pretty good pricing from there, and my dealings with them have been good so far.
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunx View Post

What about in Canada, anyone knows some good places to buy JVC projectors from?

Where are you located in Canada.
post #8 of 11
If your close to Alberta,there is Audio 5.1 in Edmonton AB.
That's where I got my X-9 from plus Stewart screen.
He matched a few US prices when I was looking:).
post #9 of 11
Actually Mike from AVS told me they can't ship JVC to Canada. I bought a DLX-500R from Eastporters, they shipped it to BC the next day for $25.00 freight, very happy with the service.
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCDA View Post

AVS will ship to Canada, but of course there are other importation costs involved - and the dollar is currently at about a 4 year low (not the best time to be buying from the US). Eastporters in Hamiliton, ON is an authorized JVC dealer according to their website - try getting a quote from them. I've seen some pretty good pricing from there, and my dealings with them have been good so far.

Have not been able to ship new JVC projectors to Canada for several years.
Reply
Reply
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by AV Science Sales 5 View Post

Have not been able to ship new JVC projectors to Canada for several years.

Wasn't aware that certain brands had cross border restrictions like that, thanks. I just wanted to mention AVS as an alternative, though even for products you can ship the exchange rate is not working in our favour right now ... smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › Digital Hi-End Projectors - $3,000+ USD MSRP › Where can I purchase a JVC projector?