Some may remember that a while back I saved all the Audax DIY Home Theatre pages to disk and combined them into one document. I produced and posted a PDF of this file, a surprising number of people downloaded it. The original post is here;http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...06#post2444306
There were however a few errors, some in the actual published plans themselves and some typographical errors transferred over from the site. These have now been corrected and I'm posting here a newer version of the PDF for download.
For those that are interested, I made a changelog to ensure I wouldn't forget to update parts;
- Corrected "(See section VIII.)." To read "(See section VIII)."
- Corrected "requirements of 100 per channel" To read "requirements of 100W per channel"
- Corrected alignment of "Speaker Placement" header
- Corrected "flush mounting.)" to read "flush mounting)."
- Corrected "7.5"" on port interior baffle in diagram to read "8.0""
- Corrected "Top, bottom, sides and rear..." on same diagram to read "Top, bottom, one side and rear..."
- Corrected erroneous shorting wire in L/R Woofer Crossover Layout diagram
- Corrected polarities on Center Speaker Crossover Network Diagram
Pages 1, 4, 5, 7 and 9 onwards:
- No corrections
Still to do:
- Fractions STILL refuse to be rendered.
- Find correct font for diagram and replace "8".
It would be excellent if people familiar with the construction could run over the file in their own time and just check I haven't missed/misunderstood anything.Jeff
, your site with pictures of your speakers is down. Have you moved it, and is it possible to still get some construction pics?
I hope it's useful,
edit: File pulled due to last-minute error, will be re-posted in next few minutes.