The only way around the 65% thing is to try and find someone who is selling their screen privately, instead of buying from a shop.. if indeed these prices came from a shop. You MAY find the bargain, you may not. In any case, you will be waiting. If you buy now, does it to you, outweigh the waiting for the 'right price'?; and will that price actually BE a great one? These things haven't played out yet. The trick is to do the calculation, and think of the possible savings. If the difference is about $100-150, which is about what it could be.. it may be a long wait for that price you want... and it may not be the right size of screen, and it may be flawed. With a dealer, you have the right of return.
Some food for your thought.
On the other hand.... it may show up tomorrow...(have fun!)