or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › HDTV › Local HDTV Info and Reception › Santa Barbara, CA; Santa Maria, CA; San Luis Obispo, CA - HDTV
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Santa Barbara, CA; Santa Maria, CA; San Luis Obispo, CA - HDTV - Page 33

post #961 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjjckc View Post

Just noticed today that KCOY on Cox Cable is back up to 1080i. PQ looks better than it did prior to them trying 720p. Is this a cable only feed (like KKFX in HD from the Fox splicer) or OTA as well?

I have my locals via DirecTV and I am also noticing an improved PQ for KCOY (especially the last couple of days). Can't tell for sure if they are back to 1080i though. My receiver has always displayed a 1080i resolution for KCOY, even though (as other posters have noted) KCOY has been 720p. So no way to tell by simply looking at my receiver's resolution.

Can anybody else confirm that KCOY is back to 1080i?
post #962 of 1233
KCOY is now back to 1080i on Charter Cable also. Looks better.
post #963 of 1233
KCOY is currently running at about 14.3 Mbps. KCBS, which has no sub-channels and uses variable compression, runs in the high 14s and low 15s.

Earlier this year, KCOY ran about 13.2 Mbps, which ironically didn't change after their shift to 720p. The CBS eye in particular looks much more clear now. Bitrate itself doesn't usually signify PQ however. My guess is they updated their encoder.
post #964 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjjckc View Post

The CBS eye in particular looks much more clear now.

Exactly! This is what I am seeing, much clearer now. Last week the CBS eye looked very blurry. Much better now!
post #965 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjjckc View Post

KCOY is currently running at about 14.3 Mbps. KCBS, which has no sub-channels and uses variable compression, runs in the high 14s and low 15s.

If you're using TSReader, it's showing you an average value. If KCBS has the same gear as WCBS, KYW, etc, and I suspect they do, then the bitrate spikes as high as 17.5 Mbps and can go way down below that, depending on the content.

Are you using TSReader?

- Trip
post #966 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip in VA View Post

If you're using TSReader, it's showing you an average value. If KCBS has the same gear as WCBS, KYW, etc, and I suspect they do, then the bitrate spikes as high as 17.5 Mbps and can go way down below that, depending on the content.

Are you using TSReader?

- Trip

Great website!

This is from MediaInfo analyzing the programs I've transferred to my PC from my TiVo or recorded off my USB tuner. It is the average bitrate.

I'll see if I can get TSReader to work with my clear QAM Avertv Hybrid Volar USB stick and find out more.
post #967 of 1233
I don't think TSReader supports ClearQAM on generic BDA receivers at this time. I think it does support Hauppauge receivers with ClearQAM though.

TSReader does support OTA on generic BDA receivers, though.

- Trip
post #968 of 1233
Works with the HDHomeRun on QAM, or if you can record an unfiltered transport stream with any card you can use the File source to load it.
post #969 of 1233
I talked to the engineer at KCOY, and he confirmed that they changed back to 1080i! I guess this explains the better PQ via DirecTV. Good for KCOY!
post #970 of 1233
So what are they doing for KKFX? Back to 480i? Widescreen at least?
post #971 of 1233
Re-watched parts of last nights Mentalist on my PS3 with the bitrate meter on. The episode was set at a horse track and featured a lot of fast motion scenes. The highest I saw the bitrate meter go was 16.2, but several scenes featuring the horses racing pixilated at 14.5 without further bits being reallocated. At the same time, I also noticed a lot of film grain and fine detail in the slow moving scenes. In comparison, KCBS has always had a much more smooth DNRed like picture ever since switching to their new encoder last year.

I also caught some of the Big Bang Theory last night, whose fast moving opening sequence was a pixilated mess. But all in all, a massive improvement by KCOY. I'm glad they took viewer input into consideration and switched back to 1080i.

Now if only KEYT could do something about their bitrate averaging 11.7 and having a PQ much less than iTunes 720p downloads...
post #972 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjjckc View Post

Now if only KEYT could do something about their bitrate averaging 11.7 and having a PQ much less than iTunes 720p downloads...

Yeah, KEYT has to get their act together. Their PQ is a blurry mess (via DirecTV, at least).
post #973 of 1233
For anyone interested, here is a TSReader analysis of KEYT-DT 27. It looks like there is a lot more room for an ABC HD feed than they're using at present...

MPEG-2 Statistics
Table Sections Processed CRC Errors
PAT 2.6k 0
CAT 0 0
PMT 4 0
ETT 3.6k 0
PSIP 2.6k 0
EIT 2.3k 0

Continuity errors: 0
TEI errors: 0
Sync Losses: 0
Calculated multiplex rate: 19392659 bps
General Information
Source: ATSC BDA Source (No Status)
Tuner: Channel 27 (551 Mhz)
Signal: n/a
Network Type: ATSC
Run Time: 000:04:16
PID Usage Chart
0x0000 (0.08% ~ 0.02 Mbps) 0x0000 MPEG-2 Program Assocation Table
0x0030 (0.02% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x0030 MPEG-2 PMT for program 3
0x0031 (60.51% - 11.73 Mbps) 0x0031 MPEG-2 Video for program 3
0x0034 (1.01% ~ 0.20 Mbps) 0x0034 AC-3 Audio for program 3
0x0040 (0.02% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x0040 MPEG-2 PMT for program 4
0x0041 (21.16% - 4.13 Mbps) 0x0041 MPEG-2 Video for program 4
0x0044 (1.01% ~ 0.20 Mbps) 0x0044 AC-3 Audio for program 4
0x1d00 (0.06% ~ 0.01 Mbps) 0x1d00 ATSC EIT-0
0x1d01 (0.01% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d01 ATSC EIT-1
0x1d02 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d02 ATSC EIT-2
0x1d03 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d03 ATSC EIT-3
0x1d04 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d04 ATSC EIT-4
0x1d05 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d05 ATSC EIT-5
0x1d06 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d06 ATSC EIT-6
0x1d07 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d07 ATSC EIT-7
0x1d08 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d08 ATSC EIT-8
0x1d09 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d09 ATSC EIT-9
0x1d0a (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d0a ATSC EIT-10
0x1d0b (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d0b ATSC EIT-11
0x1d0c (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d0c ATSC EIT-12
0x1d0d (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d0d ATSC EIT-13
0x1d0e (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d0e ATSC EIT-14
0x1d0f (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d0f ATSC EIT-15
0x1d10 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d10 ATSC EIT-16
0x1d11 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d11 ATSC EIT-17
0x1d12 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d12 ATSC EIT-18
0x1d13 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d13 ATSC EIT-19
0x1d14 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d14 ATSC EIT-20
0x1d15 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d15 ATSC EIT-21
0x1d16 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d16 ATSC EIT-22
0x1d17 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d17 ATSC EIT-23
0x1e00 (0.02% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e00 ATSC Event ETT-0
0x1e01 (0.01% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e01 ATSC Event ETT-1
0x1e02 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e02 ATSC Event ETT-2
0x1e03 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e03 ATSC Event ETT-3
0x1e04 (0.01% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e04 ATSC Event ETT-4
0x1e05 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e05 ATSC Event ETT-5
0x1e06 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e06 ATSC Event ETT-6
0x1e07 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e07 ATSC Event ETT-7
0x1e08 (0.01% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e08 ATSC Event ETT-8
0x1e09 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e09 ATSC Event ETT-9
0x1e0a (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e0a ATSC Event ETT-10
0x1e0b (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e0b ATSC Event ETT-11
0x1e0c (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e0c ATSC Event ETT-12
0x1e0d (0.01% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e0d ATSC Event ETT-13
0x1e0e (0.01% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e0e ATSC Event ETT-14
0x1e0f (0.01% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e0f ATSC Event ETT-15
0x1e10 (0.01% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e10 ATSC Event ETT-16
0x1e11 (0.01% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e11 ATSC Event ETT-17
0x1e12 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e12 ATSC Event ETT-18
0x1e13 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e13 ATSC Event ETT-19
0x1e14 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e14 ATSC Event ETT-20
0x1e15 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e15 ATSC Event ETT-21
0x1e16 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e16 ATSC Event ETT-22
0x1e17 (0.01% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e17 ATSC Event ETT-23
0x1e80 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e80 ATSC Channel ETT
0x1ffb (0.23% ~ 0.05 Mbps) 0x1ffb ATSC Base PID (TVCT, MGT, RT, STT)
0x1fff (15.68% ~ 3.04 Mbps) 0x1fff MPEG-2 NULL Packet
post #974 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjjckc View Post

For anyone interested, here is a TSReader analysis of KEYT-DT 27. It looks like there is a lot more room for an ABC HD feed than they're using at present...

MPEG-2 Statistics
Table Sections Processed CRC Errors
PAT 2.6k 0
CAT 0 0
PMT 4 0
ETT 3.6k 0
PSIP 2.6k 0
EIT 2.3k 0

Continuity errors: 0
TEI errors: 0
Sync Losses: 0
Calculated multiplex rate: 19392659 bps
General Information
Source: ATSC BDA Source (No Status)
Tuner: Channel 27 (551 Mhz)
Signal: n/a
Network Type: ATSC
Run Time: 000:04:16
PID Usage Chart
0x0000 (0.08% ~ 0.02 Mbps) 0x0000 MPEG-2 Program Assocation Table
0x0030 (0.02% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x0030 MPEG-2 PMT for program 3
0x0031 (60.51% - 11.73 Mbps) 0x0031 MPEG-2 Video for program 3
0x0034 (1.01% ~ 0.20 Mbps) 0x0034 AC-3 Audio for program 3
0x0040 (0.02% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x0040 MPEG-2 PMT for program 4
0x0041 (21.16% - 4.13 Mbps) 0x0041 MPEG-2 Video for program 4
0x0044 (1.01% ~ 0.20 Mbps) 0x0044 AC-3 Audio for program 4
0x1d00 (0.06% ~ 0.01 Mbps) 0x1d00 ATSC EIT-0
0x1d01 (0.01% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d01 ATSC EIT-1
0x1d02 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d02 ATSC EIT-2
0x1d03 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d03 ATSC EIT-3
0x1d04 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d04 ATSC EIT-4
0x1d05 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d05 ATSC EIT-5
0x1d06 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d06 ATSC EIT-6
0x1d07 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d07 ATSC EIT-7
0x1d08 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d08 ATSC EIT-8
0x1d09 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d09 ATSC EIT-9
0x1d0a (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d0a ATSC EIT-10
0x1d0b (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d0b ATSC EIT-11
0x1d0c (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d0c ATSC EIT-12
0x1d0d (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d0d ATSC EIT-13
0x1d0e (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d0e ATSC EIT-14
0x1d0f (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d0f ATSC EIT-15
0x1d10 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d10 ATSC EIT-16
0x1d11 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d11 ATSC EIT-17
0x1d12 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d12 ATSC EIT-18
0x1d13 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d13 ATSC EIT-19
0x1d14 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d14 ATSC EIT-20
0x1d15 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d15 ATSC EIT-21
0x1d16 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d16 ATSC EIT-22
0x1d17 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1d17 ATSC EIT-23
0x1e00 (0.02% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e00 ATSC Event ETT-0
0x1e01 (0.01% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e01 ATSC Event ETT-1
0x1e02 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e02 ATSC Event ETT-2
0x1e03 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e03 ATSC Event ETT-3
0x1e04 (0.01% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e04 ATSC Event ETT-4
0x1e05 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e05 ATSC Event ETT-5
0x1e06 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e06 ATSC Event ETT-6
0x1e07 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e07 ATSC Event ETT-7
0x1e08 (0.01% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e08 ATSC Event ETT-8
0x1e09 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e09 ATSC Event ETT-9
0x1e0a (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e0a ATSC Event ETT-10
0x1e0b (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e0b ATSC Event ETT-11
0x1e0c (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e0c ATSC Event ETT-12
0x1e0d (0.01% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e0d ATSC Event ETT-13
0x1e0e (0.01% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e0e ATSC Event ETT-14
0x1e0f (0.01% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e0f ATSC Event ETT-15
0x1e10 (0.01% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e10 ATSC Event ETT-16
0x1e11 (0.01% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e11 ATSC Event ETT-17
0x1e12 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e12 ATSC Event ETT-18
0x1e13 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e13 ATSC Event ETT-19
0x1e14 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e14 ATSC Event ETT-20
0x1e15 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e15 ATSC Event ETT-21
0x1e16 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e16 ATSC Event ETT-22
0x1e17 (0.01% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e17 ATSC Event ETT-23
0x1e80 (0.00% ~ 0.00 Mbps) 0x1e80 ATSC Channel ETT
0x1ffb (0.23% ~ 0.05 Mbps) 0x1ffb ATSC Base PID (TVCT, MGT, RT, STT)
0x1fff (15.68% ~ 3.04 Mbps) 0x1fff MPEG-2 NULL Packet

And what do these numbers mean in regards to better or worse PQ for KEYT?
post #975 of 1233
They're wasting 3Mb/s on nothing and only giving 11.73Mb/s to the HD video, which is not sufficient for good HD PQ. Giving that 3 to the HD channel would noticeably improve quality. There's no logical explanation for why they're doing what they're doing.
post #976 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyoteaz View Post

They're wasting 3Mb/s on nothing and only giving 11.73Mb/s to the HD video, which is not sufficient for good HD PQ. Giving that 3 to the HD channel would noticeably improve quality. There's no logical explanation for why they're doing what they're doing.

Got it, thanks for the explanation!

And as far as KKFX, they are 720p with very good PQ.
post #977 of 1233
For their cable feed, KKFX passes through the national FOX feed and just adds their logo, like most FOX affiliates do with the splicer system. I wish all the networks had splicer feeds, especially ABC.

@ Trip
Just emailed the KPMR and KEYT files
post #978 of 1233
If they're feeding both networks (CBS and FOX) in HD over the air, then I doubt they're doing that in this case. For cable, maybe.

Also, did you ever e-mail me? I have been having some e-mails getting lost lately, I hope yours are not among them.

- Trip
post #979 of 1233
I was just wondering if anybody has CW in HD in San luis Obispo county.
post #980 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by baja7475 View Post

I was just wondering if anybody has CW in HD in San luis Obispo county.

Not OTA.
post #981 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by baja7475 View Post

I was just wondering if anybody has CW in HD in San luis Obispo county.

Your only option would be to get DirecTV or DISH and "move" to LA or Fresno and hope you were under the spotbeam footprint for those cities.
post #982 of 1233
I noticed that Charter in Ventura has CW in HD, I think they have the LA CW affiliate. I guess all of us up here has to wait, probably a long time!
post #983 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjjckc View Post

Your only option would be to get DirecTV or DISH and "move" to LA or Fresno and hope you were under the spotbeam footprint for those cities.

I don't know specifics about DirecTV, but in terms of DiSH, satelliteguys.us has spotbeam maps and channel lists for each market.

DiSH's LA spotbeam does not quite reach SB or SLO (unless perhaps you had a bigger dish), but DiSH's LA HD locals include CW-HD, KCAL-HD, Uni-HD and Tel-HD, but no PBS-HD yet.

DiSH's SF spotbeam reaches SLO well and SB fairly well, but does not include anything other than the 4 networks in HD, and MyNtWK-HD

DiSH's SB/SLO spotbeam also includes Bakersfield and Fresno, but none has a CW-HD.

DiSH's feed includes guide data for all the OTA HD channels in SLO/SB, so that you can use their HD-DVR to record those also.
post #984 of 1233
i just noticed tba channels from 301 to 371 on my by box (charter san luis obispo county) it looks like duplicate channels 2-71. Maybe they are testing the SDV-simultrans initiative?????
post #985 of 1233
Yes, I see 301-371. To me they look like slightly better qualty than the analog equivalents. I also notice that the "Expanded Basic" channels are encrypted. A sign of the future as they eliminate analogs. I also notice that the QAM channel numbers have been scrambled. For those that care, here are the new ones for the clear QAM HDs:

ABC 104.1
CBS 106.2
FOX 106.1
NBC 104.2
PBS 105.3

I have not got guide data yet on my media center PC. Hope they have not broken that.
post #986 of 1233
THis is my conversation with charterdirect at dslreports.

I live in 93422, over the weekend I noticed channel #'s 302-373 showed up on my charter box as TBA. So I clicked on them and noticed that they 2-73 duplicates in digital form. Any info on this? Is charter testing SDV or simultrans?

I would be happy to check into that for you. I will post back here as soon as I have more information.


Thank you for your patience, I have checked the area and I show that the broadcast center has been changing broadcast settings to prepare for a move to simultrans. However, I do not have any information on when that change is scheduled to go live.

Does that answer all of your questions?


Are these duplicate channels in the 300's permanent or temporary?


That is an excellent question. I will need to check with the broadcast group to see what plans are in place for that signal range. I will post back here as soon as I have more information.

I got a response from our marketing group that that channel range is just for testing purposes and there are no plans to utilize the channels for broadcast. Once new channels are available, they will be announced, along with their channel numbers, on your statement or via a separate mailer.
post #987 of 1233
Baja,

Thanks for the info. What is simultrans?

Next question for them: Are we going to get a new PBS station when KCET abandons PBS at year end? If so which one and will it be HD?
post #988 of 1233
LesMoss,
I asked the PBS question a couple of weeks ago and they said they were still in talks with carrying a different PBS station, more likely KOCE out of orange county or KQED in the bay area. my thoughts, it's likely to be KOCE because we get the LA stations.
Simultrans is transmitting the analog stations 2-73 digital at the same time, so people with boxes can get a better picture as well with people without boxes still get the channels. It also allows charter to switch and group them easier when they install SDV, which it looks like they are they are about deploy in are area. Which is pretty cool, in the areas they have SDV they are in the 50-60 HD channel range.
post #989 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by baja7475 View Post

I asked the PBS question a couple of weeks ago and they said they were still in talks with carrying a different PBS station, more likely KOCE out of orange county or KQED in the bay area. my thoughts, it's likely to be KOCE because we get the LA stations.

Re. PBS/KCET, has anyone heard whether or not Comcast will do something similar for its subscribers in northern Santa Barbara county?
post #990 of 1233
I am sure that a cable company would not cut off access to PBS. If KOCE works out a deal with KCET to lease bandwidth on their translators then KOCE would have to be the station Central Coast cable systems carried. I know that low power stations aren't entitled to must carry, but KOCE being available OTA would probably block the importation of out of market KQED or KVPT. Someone once posted that he thinks that leasing bandwidth on a translator station isn't allowed; that a translator must be a 100% rebroadcast of the parent station. Here in Bakersfield KABE-LP is licenced as a translator and is effectively a translator of KFTV Fresno. However KABE inserts Bakersfield advertising and station identification; it is not a 100% rebroadcast of KFTV. Therefore I assume that KOCE could lease bandwidth on KCET's translators (if PBS will allow it, that is). I doubt that KVPT would grant Central Coast cable systems retransmission consent. If KVPT became the PBS station for the Central Coast then obviously donations to KVPT would increase. That would be good for them, but their PBS dues would also increase. There is always the possibility that in coming years that KCET and PBS will work out an agreement and KCET become PBS again. Since KCET has an OTA presence on the Central Coast, they would be back on cable and KVPT would be forced to be dropped. However PBS probably would not reduce KVPT's dues, but lock them in at the higher rate even though donations would drop a lot. That would be financial disaster for KVPT. The scenario could play out with KQED also, but KQED has lots of money and it would not be a disaster for them. I think your most likely outcome will be to get KOCE. KOCE will not be able to lease bandwidth on KCET's translator in Bakersfield because KVPT has just been named the only primary PBS station for Bakersfield.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Local HDTV Info and Reception
AVS › AVS Forum › HDTV › Local HDTV Info and Reception › Santa Barbara, CA; Santa Maria, CA; San Luis Obispo, CA - HDTV