Directv has a $99 deal for a HDTV tuner if you meet certain criteria. You can read about it here: http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...hreadid=151749
Here's an portion of that thread that states the criteria:
1) DirecTV customer for 2 yrs.
2) Account in good standing since inception (no more than 1 late pay)
3) Must spend at least $40/month in DirecTV services
4) 1yr commitment for service
5) 1yr commitment for HD service (some say they have gotten around this saying they only want it for free services or OTA HD? Don't know, I already subscribe to HD programming)
6) You pay the total cost up front (around $450 give or take with shipping/taxes) then they refund all but $99 and the shipping/taxes (unless like some you can get them to refund that)!!!!!!!! IN THE FORM OF CREDIT OF SERVICE TO YOUR ACCOUNT. So if you pay $50/month to DirecTV it will take 6 months to get your $300 credit!!!!!
They said this would include new dish if necessary, multiswitch, relocation of a receiver if needed/wanted, and cables run if necessary. Just like the $399 deal.
Update - I understand some have also received an OTA antenna as well