1.1a2 is fixed now.
Well, I capped off a busy week by flying from Philly to Vegas for one day (albeit a 26 hour day!) at CES. I'm back, rested, and releasing alpha 2 at http://inside.drexel.edu/ksb/revue/reVue-1.1a2.msi
Note that while this version makes no changes to the revue.xml file, the next alpha will likely require significant changes. More on this later.
Here is the 1.1a2 section of the release notes included with the installer:
1.1a2 2004-01-10 8:30 PM EST
1. Move UI changes in the form of button moves to make room for ehancement #3.
1. In the Create New Video dialog box, added a "-t1" option for etvedit.
This is temporary and was added to see if it helps anyone with timings.
I think that it won't, but figured that this may quite some. ;-)
2. Added a show duration label next to the playback time.
3. Added Fast Forward and Rewind buttons for non-Replay videos. (They'll
auto-hide if WMP cannot control playback speed on the currently opened
4. First phase of integration to another program is done.
1. Show or block names containing dots no longer cause Create New Video to fail.
2. Changed "Scene" to "Block" in a few more places.
3. Fixed bug that prevented files with the ".mpeg" extension from opening.
4. May have caught the last ".settings" problem.
5. Fixed bug where current position indicator under BlockBar was not updating.