- KTNC was off the air a few days ago. Transmitter problem perhaps.
- I report better then before captures. Today 11/28/2013 is also better then before by quick scan.
- DUH! I discovered SNQ is actually SNR ("snq = signal to noise quality (based on analog signal to noise ratio").
- SNR is a little bit lower than before judged by new understanding by what is being displayed.
- I have looked and I have no history of KTNC using my attic antenna, sorry. So no hard numbers.
So, SNR is a bit lower but perhaps more consistant thus better captures. A little more noise is being transmitted, but not the wide swings as before.
I will start to capture hard numbers for that HDHR tuner so if the SNR gets better I will see it.
I thought before that snq was related to extracting a clean ATSC signal out the multipath mess my antenna receives.
P.S. I wish AVS would fix the WYSIWYG editor, it keeps getting worse. And Paint Shop Pro would have a spell checker.
Edited by SFischer1 - 11/28/13 at 6:44pm