1. The "Model" you have.
Panny 55" VT60
2. What convinced you to purchase this particular "Model".
Panasonic Plasma lover ever since and based on what I've heard, read and seen, I knew I couldn't go wrong with this TV. I originally wanted a 55" ST60 (space constraint on my family room) but they did not have it anymore so bought it up a notch and got the VT60.
3. What you like best about your Plasma.
Like everyone else, Black Levels!
4. What you don't like about your Plasma.
That its one of the best TV's out there and I have no clue on how to calibrate it.
5. What "Feature(s)" you wish your Plasma had.
Should include a calibration disk
6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacture" about your Plasma.
App to interface with wireless hard drives.
7. What was your biggest "Surprise" after you received your Plasma.
Best picture quality EVER!
8. What "Problems or Issues" have you had with your Plasma.
So far none.
9. Do you really think that todays "Prices" are worth it.
Yes. I actually bought mine like 500 less than that actual price. If I looked harder I know I could've gotten a better price but I think its really worth it.
10. Any additional information that you want to add is encouraged.
Will calibrate my TV tonight using the AVS calibration disk. I'll post results once I'm done and let you guys know how it turns out.