any progress on a new version?
Alan and I have merged the code bases. I'm waiting to hear from him to see if he is ready to let this one go for a SourceForge release. I can send you a copy of a build with the merged code bases if you like.
If you try to open a .tri file with any name OTHER than tsri.tri, the program crashes ...
Yes, I guess it would do that. I didn't make if very flexible. How about I change it so that you can use .tri?
On second thought, how about this:
The automatic file name that is created will be .tri. H2 will attempt to read any .tri file as long as it has a .tri file extension, just in case you want to rename the .tri file and have multiple .tri files for the same transport stream.