Originally Posted by lax01
Another great episode...the score at the end was particularly well done...
so what were the 3 answers solved?
Jack's tats (but what about the other tat?)
Cindy and the Children
Also, is it absolutely truly necessary for them to spoil a new character in the previews not 10 seconds before the FREAKING SHOW? SERIOUSLY, this has got to stop...I'm at the point where I'm just going to DVR everything and never watch live TV ever again....
More questions posed:
Whats the brand mean?
Who is this new "sheriff"?
Where is home? (I assume they're talking about the place they showed in the Season Premiere, but where is that?)
What is Karl going to do?
OK, so it wasn't just me. I was trying to think of what 3 things were revealed.
1. Jack's tats means "He walks among us but he isn't one of us"
2. There's an "other" other place where the others hang out other than the other island (couldn't resist)
3. The kids are OK and Cindy and the others are "watching" Jack
4. There's a place on the main island where there are "backyards"
5. Ethan was a doctor (surgeon)
6. Jack didn't know how to fly a kite
7. Jack drinks too much coke
8. Jack is a leader and angry
9. Jack can't figure out how to get a fish biscuit
10. Some people don't know who the "Brady Bunch" are