Hurray!!! 126.96.36.199580 Posted
We're gettin' there.. :) Thank to all who help test...
Go to http://wirns.zapto.org
and go to "Just lemme download" near the bottom.
IMPORTANT!!! Do NOT Upgrade if you're running a version older than 188.8.131.5260. Too many changes to the database, configuration and application.
**** YOU MUST run "wirns.exe -convert" immediately after install if you are running 184.108.40.20652 or older. Otherwise, you'll need to enter IP & DD info again. Replays and other info will not be affected.
**** If you use the DTV PPV or Sports listings, please visit http://www.geocities.com/paglierani
** YOU WILL HAVE TO DELETE YOUR WIRNS.DB FILE IF YOU'RE RUNNING < 1.2.3.x : follow instructions in install.txt.
WiRNSMon - Can now be used when WiRNS is run as an app (service must be installed)
Still only for WinNT/2K/Xp
1. Service mode finally works with ToDo. The Array "shrunk" when run as a service. Increased array publically.
1. 3 Zap2it accounts supported = 12 provider listings.
2. Added delete shows on ReplayGuide Pop-up.
3. Initial install automatically adds Zap2it lineups to newly found replays.
4. Added TimeZone options for Dish PPV.
5. Fixed DirecTV PPV & Sports 1/2 hour discrepancy.
6. Backup database prior to guide update.
7. Fixed Web-based recording.
For more, see changelog.txt...