or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › HDTV › HDTV Programming › HOUSE on FOX in HDTV
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOUSE on FOX in HDTV - Page 15

post #421 of 5037
It's just different makeup. And brighter scenes. She is skinny. Can't think of a better word.
post #422 of 5037
I was shocked at how skinny Cameron looked after you guys pointed it out.
Eat something. Please.

I can't wait for next week with R. Lee!!
post #423 of 5037
The word you all may be searching for is "slender." Sounds nicer than "skinny," doesn't it? It's almost a shame that her character is so serious; she has quite a smile.
post #424 of 5037
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAM4UK View Post

The word you all may be searching for is

Hottie ?

Surprisin what that long baggy white coat does for people of different proportions !

And speakin of appearances, is it me or did House look like he's gotten an interim haircut and/or touch of hair color change since the previous episode ?
post #425 of 5037
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVonhof View Post

So, are you talking about Dr. Cuddy or Dr. Cameron? Lisa Edelstein is Dr. Cuddy and Jennifer Morrison plays Dr. Cameron. I will assume you are talking about Jennifer.

I agree that she looks better this year. But, I have to say, I would not call her petite. According to my wife who is 5'1", petite is 5'3" and under and she is listed as being 5'5" tall according to IMDB. Petite is height, not weight.

you're right I meant Jennifer Morrison.

I call her petite b/c she's not just thin but has a slight built.
post #426 of 5037
When they did that pull away shot and she was wearing those slacks, my wife said the same thing. "Man did she get thin this year." Frankly I think she's looking a little too thin myself.
post #427 of 5037
Did you see how small her arms were? She will be on Dr Phil soon.

She needs to gain like 10 - 15 pounds. That skinny is just not attractive, personally.
post #428 of 5037
I was a bit disappointed by House's parents. I was hoping for more confrontation, but they seemed like very nice people. I also wish Stacy would make more appearances. Still overall it was another good episode.
post #429 of 5037
I recognized House's father as the guy that did the weapon's show on the history channel, I think his name is Armey, just an ok actor. Glad the radioactive kid finally
made amends with his dad before he's gone.
post #430 of 5037
Sorry it was ERMEY not ARMEY
post #431 of 5037
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottnsturbridge View Post

...I think his name is Armey, just an ok actor.

R. Lee Ermey, and he really didn't get much time on the show last night. Check him out in Full Metal Jacket and you'll really come to appreciate how good he can be on screen.
post #432 of 5037
A brief appearance by Ermey makes it more interesting in the long run -- Leave 'em wanting more.

Good episode.

Paul
post #433 of 5037
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSugino View Post

R. Lee Ermey, and he really didn't get much time on the show last night. Check him out in Full Metal Jacket and you'll really come to appreciate how good he can be on screen.

Ditto that sentiment.
post #434 of 5037
I thought it was an ok episode, but I am worried about next week... I was so hoping they would drop the Sela Ward storyline.

Interesting that they didn't actually show us the kid die. If you assume he did, then by my count House has only lost 2 patients so far...
post #435 of 5037
Did you count the 2 or 3 he killed in order to bring them back later?
post #436 of 5037
I liked it a lot, as usual, but I too had hoped for more from the parents. The setup with Cameron getting herself invited to dinner sounded delicious. Watching House squirm and the potential for interaction with them and Dr. Wilson and Cameron just seemed too good to miss. Sadly, it was almost non-existent. Still in all, a good show that I continue to enjoy.
post #437 of 5037
Does anybody know if the parents will be back this season?
post #438 of 5037
You're trying to objectively measure how much I value our friendship?


It's five grand. You got nothing to be ashamed of.

post #439 of 5037
That was hilarious.
post #440 of 5037
No way is Cameron "over" House.

paul
post #441 of 5037
This is one of my fave shows, and to my eye perhaps the most jaw-dropping awesome HD PQ for its detail and clarity (OTA in Raleigh, NC).
post #442 of 5037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiky View Post

Did you count the 2 or 3 he killed in order to bring them back later?

No, I'm counting the ones we (presume) stay dead
post #443 of 5037
Quote:
Originally Posted by madpoet View Post

I was so hoping they would drop the Sela Ward storyline.

Not me. I loved her line in an earlier episode where she said to House: "I'm a lawyer-you're a jerk. Our paths were bound to cross."

I wish she would be in more episodes.
post #444 of 5037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penton-Man View Post

Hottie ?

Surprisin what that long baggy white coat does for people of different proportions !

And speakin of appearances, is it me or did House look like he's gotten an interim haircut and/or touch of hair color change since the previous episode ?



I think it's a little sun burn from his new motorcycle
post #445 of 5037
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post

That was hilarious.

How about his colleagues comments concerning whether House is a product of genetics, environmental upbringing.or a completely anomalous being that came right out of the womb bugging his parents/and other people ?
post #446 of 5037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye7 View Post

I think it's a little sun burn from his new motorcycle

For that matter, applying his rear brake, must be an interesting experience.
post #447 of 5037
FYI, for those that were curious or maybe didn't even care, the bike he was riding was a Honda CBR1000RR Repsol replica edition. It was modeled after the paint on the Repsol bike that is used for MotoGP racing. The Repsol riders for this season are Nicky Hayden from the U.S.A. and Max Biaggi from Italy.

http://powersports.honda.com/motorcy...delId=CBR10RR5

http://www.motograndprix.com/en/motogp/index.htm
post #448 of 5037
BTW, Penton-Man, what do you need a rear brake for? The only time I use mine is if I have to stop VERY fast. Otherwise, I never use the rear brake. All your stopping power comes from the front anyway.
post #449 of 5037
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVonhof View Post

FYI, for those that were curious or maybe didn't even care, the bike he was riding was a Honda CBR1000RR Repsol replica edition.

Well, I like your motorcycle too!

Did I mention I live in Brea ?
post #450 of 5037
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVonhof View Post

BTW, Penton-Man, what do you need a rear brake for? The only time I use mine is if I have to stop VERY fast. Otherwise, I never use the rear brake. All your stopping power comes from the front anyway.

Ah, to stop VERY, VERY fast and for..







QUICK directional changes but, that's my off-road roots talkin.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: HDTV Programming
AVS › AVS Forum › HDTV › HDTV Programming › HOUSE on FOX in HDTV