Ok, finally got my SqS2000 installed outside this w/e. I have a couple of questions.
For reference, here's the antenna spread for me:
* red - uhf WSOC-DT 9.1 ABC CHARLOTTE NC 46° 24.9 34
* red - vhf WTVI-DT 42.1 PBS CHARLOTTE NC 46° 27.3 11
* red - uhf WNSC-DT 15.1 PBS ROCK HILL SC 191° 9.9 15
* red - uhf WWWB-DT 55.1 WB ROCK HIL SC 348° 27.5 39
* red - uhf WCNC-DT 6.1 NBC CHARLOTTE NC 346° 26.8 22
* red - uhf WAXN-DT 64.1 IND KANNAPOLIS NC 46° 24.8 50
* red - uhf WBTV-DT 3.1 CBS CHARLOTTE NC 345° 28.3 23
* red - uhf WCCB-DT 18.1 FOX CHARLOTTE NC 44° 24.9 27
* red - uhf WJZY-DT 46.1 UPN BELMONT NC 348° 27.5 47
* blue - uhf WUNG-DT 58.1 PBS CONCORD NC 47° 34.2 44
the antenna's pointing ~60 degrees (half way between the two). All channels seem to come in flawlessly except for WCCB. I don't understand how other channels in this general direction (WAXN, WSOC - even WUNG) come in perfectly but not WCCB?? I also don't understand how I seemed to get better reception from this antenna when it was inside, sitting on a speaker, than it is mounted outside? Also, sometimes WCCB comes in better at times (eagles/skins game) but others will barely get reception (Panthers/Cardinals game)?
*edited b/c it's dumb to post before the coffee kicks in