Originally Posted by ec2546
- As I mentioned just above, why would the constellations on New Earth match the ones seen from Nuclear Cinder Earth? Can't happen.
- What was the significance of the Opera House? The running around after the kid scene was re-enacted in the hallways of Galactica, but besides that, what about "The Opera House" angle?
- Who or what were the Lords of Kobol?
- Who built the Tomb of Athena on Kobol?
- What's with the polytheistic religion vs. the one true god argument?
- What is Caprica 6's real name?
I'll take stabs at these, although I don't consider any of them "major" plotholes as much as curiosities:
1. I assume they didn't match up.
2. It was just to serve as a vision that would guide them when needed.
3. Mythical religious figures? Previous archangel incarnations?
4. No idea there. God?
5. Just an added dimension to the show's religious element.