So what's the consensus on replacing the power supply even though you haven't had a problem as of yet? I have the 503 CMX and I hesitate to do anything that might end up causing me other problems further down the road. (I'm leaning toward Marks opinion that you "don't fix what is not broken") but would like to know what everyone else thinks.
I'd hate to think that if I don't do something now, I might get stuck with having to purchase a new PS sometime in the future, only because I didn't act now and Pioneer withdraws their "free replacement offer" when I need it.
Is it possible to call Pioneer and get an authorization number but hold off on calling a service center until the PS actually goes out? If I called the service center could they order the part and hold on to it for me until I need it installed?
Oh what to do!!! what to do!! (sigh)