Originally Posted by Opinionated
My fault, I guess.
Yesterday I mentioned that my working one had a version 88 in the download times screen while my not working one had version 84.
It has been proven that it doesn't matter what version you have as to whether you are getting listings or not.
Who proved that? I don't remember anyone proving that version 84 still worked after the version number increased.
Anyway, the fact that you are on Timezone Version 84 and everyone else is now on 92 indicates that you are not getting time zone packets and may not be getting other information. You might try doing the following:
1. Wait until there is a scheduled ID70 download
2, Tune to the station that has TVGOS data
3. Run the G* Test and wait until the VBI counts start to increase (don't worry if it says VBI Test: FAIL) then exit the test
4. Tune to a different station
5. Tune back to the station you just tested
6. Enter the 753... information screens
7. Go to the Section Other-Clocks 1 screen and see if your Timezone Version is still 84
8. Go to the Section ATSC-ATSC Slicer screen and see if the TVG field is increasing
9. Go to the Section Reception-VBI Stats screen and see it the listing-related counts increase
10. On the Section Reception-VBI Stats screen, note the TimezonePkts count
11. Once or twice a day check the TimezonePkts count to see if it has increased
BTW, (I forgot and am too lazy to go back and look) is your host channel still blank and have you tried issuing a 963214785 command?