I posted some instructions here:http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...le#post6032224
It takes me about 10 minutes for each one as a rough guess. The process is:
0. Find the next job to be done in my PMs or in this thread
1. Modify the model
2. Render an example image at requested resolution, default is 1280x720
3. Upload an image to imageshack so I can post it here. This helps catch mistakes I make... I'm not perfect and have spelled names wrong on a couple occasions
4. Post the image here
5. Compose an e-mail and send the model out
6. Follow up with missing e-mails
Some people have tried to help in the past. It has worked out OK for some. Others have not been happy with the results and I have had to re-do the work. I guess I don't mind it much since I just do them every now and then when I have a few minutes over breakfast or while I am watching the kids. Sometimes I get a nice donation and it makes me feel like my time is somewhat compensated for. At all times, I get lots of positive feedback here and feel very good to help the community.
You are welcome to grab one off of the list in this thread, model and render a test image. I just don't want you or the requester to feel bad if it doesn't meet their hopes. So, that's between you guys.