okay, i'll bite. this all looks very interesting. i've read the faq along with this thread. i own an in72 and an in76. both with 92" diag 16:9 screens. my throws are very different. for my in72 it's roughtly a 14.5' throw and for my in76 it's about 12'. i'd love to try this out with one of my two setups, but i have some questions.
the prismasonic with pass thru sounds a little more interesting to me because i can leave it in place as i understand it. i'm not in the market money wise to invest in an external scalar at this point in time, so i'm hoping to do this as cheaply as posslble.
Here are my sources:
Comcast Moto 6412 DVR
HTPC 6600GT DVI and ZP
1. anybody using either of these two projectors with their CIH setup?
2. with the prismasonic, i will have full control with the pass thru dials and the aspect button on my INXX remote right? no other settings to mess with as long as i'm set to 16x9 on my sources right?
3. what happens to HD-DVD sources with CIH?
4. screens. hhhmmm, this could be the toughest part of all. WAF is going to be huge on this one. ideally it would be sweet to have something that could either pull down or be hung right in front of my current screen. i'm guessing i'll have to go DIY? any good threads on this? i'd absolutely love to have a little larger cinemascope style screen.
5. can someone recommend the right prismasonic for me?