Originally Posted by Cine4Home
We received a final version last weekend and we will publish a complete review soon ;-)
Great, please report more on the following issues:
1. How good is Brilliant Color? How different is it from normal gamma enhancement? (for example, changing from 2.2 to 2.5)
2. The IRIS thing, how does it work? Open/Close two position only? Auto IRIS? Dynamic Black by TI? Please measure the peak white/black in the different IRIS position.
3. ANSI contrast?
4. dithering? PWM? false contour in motion?
5. de-interlacing? 3-2? 2-2? How does it handle a region 2 DVD like Armageddon with lots of motion 2-2?
6. How does it perform with HQV DVD test disc?
7. what is its 1080i resolution using 1080i test pattern? Is it stable on 1080i de-interlacing? Or just take 1080i and show 540p and scale to 720p?
8. How does it utilize the extra 48 pixels or the 768p resolution?
Hope it's not too much to ask!!