or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › Display Calibration › ISF Calibrators, where are you located? Please post here!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ISF Calibrators, where are you located? Please post here! - Page 45

post #1321 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlbradley View Post

I'm looking for current recommendations for calibration in the Atlanta area.

Thanks,
David

David,

I will be in your area in September.
post #1322 of 3107
I am close to purchasing a Panny 65S1.

I live 3 hours Southeast of Atlanta, 1 hour West of Savannah, 3 hours Northwest of Jacksonville and 3 1/2 hours Southwest of Charleston SC. In other words, not near any large cities.
What are my best choices of getting it calibrated?

Thanks
MX48
post #1323 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by MX48 View Post

I am close to purchasing a Panny 65S1.

I live 3 hours Southeast of Atlanta, 1 hour West of Savannah, 3 hours Northwest of Jacksonville and 3 1/2 hours Southwest of Charleston SC. In other words, not near any large cities.
What are my best choices of getting it calibrated?

Thanks
MX48

Metter, GA. No problem. You have a PM
post #1324 of 3107
Hi. I'm looking for an experienced Calibrator in the DFW Metroplex. The calibration will be for a TCP58-V10.

You can contact me with a private message to me on this forum.

Thanks in advance,

Michael Nerren
post #1325 of 3107
Hey, Michael -

A tour starting in Dallas mid-September has been organized with a nice core number of cals and is looking for new owners who want to join in. It will start in the DFW area and move down later to Houston.

Welcome aboard, if you'd like to join in. Contact me directly, not be pm please -


b
post #1326 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnerren17 View Post

Hi. I'm looking for an experienced Calibrator in the DFW Metroplex. The calibration will be for a TCP58-V10.

Here are two calibrators that tour Texas on a regular basis.

Jeff's tour schedule is on his web site. He also does audio.

Jeff Meier (UMR at AVS)
http://www.accucalhd.com/
jeff@accucal.org

David is based in Southern California but he tours Texas frequently.

David Abrams
http://www.avical.com/
dave@avical.com
1-323-679-4079

You can also check here for a partner that covers Texas.

Lion AV
post #1327 of 3107
Any seasoned calibrators in the Phila, PA area? I have a Pan 50G10 with the yellow/greens. It does a lot of other things very well and is worth trying to save from a trip back to the store. Thanks.
post #1328 of 3107
I will be there this weekend. You have a PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliemax View Post

Any seasoned calibrators in the Phila, PA area? I have a Pan 50G10 with the yellow/greens. It does a lot of other things very well and is worth trying to save from a trip back to the store. Thanks.
post #1329 of 3107
Any calibrators in the Tampa Bay area? I've got a Pio KRP-500M on the way. Thanks!
post #1330 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrISM View Post

Any calibrators in the Tampa Bay area? I've got a Pio KRP-500M on the way. Thanks!

I will be there next weekend. You have a PM
post #1331 of 3107
I will be in Tampa in a few weeks.
post #1332 of 3107
Any calibrators in the Allentown/Lehigh Valley area? I have a Samsung 58" that is in need of calibration.
Thanks!!
post #1333 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by htwaits View Post

Here are two calibrators that tour Texas on a regular basis.

Jeff's tour schedule is on his web site. He also does audio.

Jeff Meier (UMR at AVS)
http://www.accucalhd.com/
jeff@accucal.org

David is based in Southern California but he tours Texas frequently.

David Abrams
http://www.avical.com/
dave@avical.com
1-323-679-4079

You can also check here for a partner that covers Texas.

Lion AV

You are correct! We tour Texas on a regular basis and will be back there in October, but spaces are filling fast!

Good Pictures!

Dave
post #1334 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringman57 View Post

Any calibrators in the Allentown/Lehigh Valley area? I have a Samsung 58" that is in need of calibration.
Thanks!!

I will be back in November.
post #1335 of 3107
I'm looking to get my Pioneer Kuro Pro 150 calibrated.

Anyone know the best ISF Tech in San Diego, CA?


Thanks!
post #1336 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by marine92104 View Post

I'm looking to get my Pioneer Kuro Pro 150 calibrated.

Anyone know the best ISF Tech in San Diego, CA?


Thanks!

Jeff's tour schedule is on his web site. He also does audio. He has been touring this area about three times a year.

Jeff Meier (UMR at AVS)
http://www.accucalhd.com/
jeff@accucal.org

David is based in Southern California.

David Abrams
http://www.avical.com/
dave@avical.com
1-323-679-4079
post #1337 of 3107
I also do audio. Started doing audio long before doing video calibrations, many years before it.

Completed the audio portion for a Kuro 101 owner Thursday, who is very blitzed about the results, will be completing the video cal as soon as I get past some issues I am having with ControlCal, have emailed Turbe about them -


b
post #1338 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by marine92104 View Post

I'm looking to get my Pioneer Kuro Pro 150 calibrated.

Anyone know the best ISF Tech in San Diego, CA?


Thanks!

While I am recovering from Hip replacement surgery, I am referring customers to David Abrams.......
post #1339 of 3107
Are there any ISF Calibrators in the northeast, say New Hampshire area? I am looking to get a Mitsubishi HC6500 calibrated and possibly a LG50PQ30.
post #1340 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoooch View Post

Are there any ISF Calibrators in the northeast, say New Hampshire area? I am looking to get a Mitsubishi HC6500 calibrated and possibly a LG50PQ30.

I will be in southern NH in November.
post #1341 of 3107
Any of you going to be in the Nashville area soon to assist with my KRP-500?

Thanks!
post #1342 of 3107
All calibrators are not created equal. With Advanced Audio Visual, you will receive the finest calibration services in the state of Arizona.

My name is Lee Gallagher and I am a full-time Professional Video Calibrator. I offer full scale calibrations for all front and rear projection display devices, including CRT, DLP, LCD, Plasma, LCoS and DILA.

Calibration equipment that is utilized includes Colorfacts Professional, CalMAN color analyzer software, gretagmacbeth Eye-One Pro spectroradiometer, Sony PVM-96 D65 optical comparator, and Sencore’s VP403C HD test pattern generator. I support ISFccc and ControlCal, enabling calibrations for all Pioneer plasma displays. Test discs include Digital Video Essentials (DVD and HD DVD), AVSHD 709, AVIA Pro, HQV Benchmark (DVD and Blu-Ray) and the HDTV Calibration Wizard by Monster and the ISF.

I am a THX Certified Professional Display Calibrator. I have attended Joe Kane’s Advanced Color Space Class and have completed factory authorized training on Samsung DLP, Brillian LCoS, Colorfacts Professional and Ideal-Lume bias lighting.

I have, and continue to, receive extensive training and have a great deal of professional experience in the customer service industry. My goal to you, the customer, is to provide not only an accurate, calibrated display, but to provide exceptional customer service that you expect and deserve.
post #1343 of 3107
I have a JVC RS10 in Annapolis, MD area. Anybody know of a very good and reasonable calibrator?
post #1344 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyR View Post

I have a JVC RS10 in Annapolis, MD area. Anybody know of a very good and reasonable calibrator?

I will be in your area in November.
post #1345 of 3107
Looking for a calibrator to do Mitsubishi WD73C9 in Chino Hills, CA
post #1346 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineMan View Post

Looking for a calibrator to do Mitsubishi WD73C9 in Chino Hills, CA

I would not bother. Perfect Tint and Perfect Color controls are required on Mits DLP displays to get good color performance.
post #1347 of 3107
I am interested in finding an ISF Calibrator for the downtown Toronto area. I just purchased a Pioneer Pro-101FD and would like to have it calibrated in a few months, preferably by someone who has experience with the 9G Pioneers
post #1348 of 3107
Hi BLU, check this LIST

post #1349 of 3107
Looking for suggestions to calibrate a Panasonic 58S1 in the D.C. area. Early Oct. is preferred. Thanks.
post #1350 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by rps123 View Post

Looking for suggestions to calibrate a Panasonic 58S1 in the D.C. area. Early Oct. is preferred. Thanks.

You have a PM.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Display Calibration
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › Display Calibration › ISF Calibrators, where are you located? Please post here!