or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › Display Calibration › ISF Calibrators, where are you located? Please post here!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ISF Calibrators, where are you located? Please post here! - Page 81

post #2401 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinten15 View Post

Hi I am about to buy a Pioneer Elite Kuro 151 and I want it to look its best. Any calibrators in Virginia?

Hi, you may want to check the Calibrator's List HERE

Several touring Calibrators cover that are as well, Chad Billheimer, D-Nice, Jeff Meier, Gregg Loewen etc.

.
post #2402 of 3107
Tom Huffman calibrates the Washington DC VA suburbs if that includes your location:

http://www.displaycalibrationonline.com/index.asp
post #2403 of 3107
My understanding is Tom no longer does paid field calibrations unless there is a need for him to test something. But, he might as well check with him as well.
post #2404 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinten15 View Post

Hi I am about to buy a Pioneer Elite Kuro 151 and I want it to look its best. Any calibrators in Virginia?

I have relatives there and go there very often.
post #2405 of 3107
Anyone in Atlanta? Thanks
post #2406 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinten15 View Post

Hi I am about to buy a Pioneer Elite Kuro 151 and I want it to look its best. Any calibrators in Virginia?

I will be there next weekend. PM sent.
post #2407 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleybj View Post

Anyone in Atlanta? Thanks

PM sent.
post #2408 of 3107
I just mounted a 65VT50 that should be ready for calibration in July. I am located just west of Boston. Thx.
post #2409 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by gostan View Post

I just mounted a 65VT50 that should be ready for calibration in July. I am located just west of Boston. Thx.

PM sent.
post #2410 of 3107
I'm looking for an ISF certified calibrator for a Mits 92840 in So CA. Must have experience with this model. I am located in Pasadena. Thanks.
post #2411 of 3107
You might look up Dave Abrams.
He's excellent and does a lot of studio work.
post #2412 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishLord82 View Post

I'm looking for an ISF certified calibrator for a Mits 92840 in So CA. Must have experience with this model. I am located in Pasadena. Thanks.

Hi IrishLord82,

I jsut sent you a PM.
post #2413 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyotes View Post

You might look up Dave Abrams.
He's excellent and does a lot of studio work.

Where's he located? Any contact info? Thanks.
post #2414 of 3107
thank u
post #2415 of 3107
Just purchased a 55VT50 located in North NJ. Close to 287 and 23 intersect.
Suggestions?

Thanks
post #2416 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvg993 View Post

Just purchased a 55VT50 located in North NJ. Close to 287 and 23 intersect.
Suggestions?

Thanks

PM Sent.
post #2417 of 3107
I am still trying to get a good calibrator in the Syracuse, NY area. I see on the calibration list the following 2 guys. Has anyone had any experience with either or can provide feedback (pm me if better)?

Gary Mollura or David Hancock

Thanks!
post #2418 of 3107
I just left Syracuse a few days ago. I could have taken care of you...
post #2419 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooper750 View Post

I just left Syracuse a few days ago. I could have taken care of you...

Thanks anyways scooper750.
post #2420 of 3107
I'm trying to get my pioneer elite kuro 151 calibrated sometime between Friday and Sunday this weekend. I'm in the Virginia area. Any calibrators available?
post #2421 of 3107
Are you going to be in VA this weekend?
post #2422 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinten15 View Post

I'm trying to get my pioneer elite kuro 151 calibrated sometime between Friday and Sunday this weekend. I'm in the Virginia area. Any calibrators available?

PM sent


Ken Whitcomb
post #2423 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvg993 View Post

Just purchased a 55VT50 located in North NJ. Close to 287 and 23 intersect.
Suggestions?

Thanks

Hi cvg993,

I just sent you a PM. I am located right across the Hudson.
post #2424 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad B View Post

I have relatives there and go there very often.


Are you going to be in Virginia this weekend?
post #2425 of 3107
Not this weekend. I'm in Atlanta heading back from Florida.
post #2426 of 3107
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishLord82 View Post

I'm looking for an ISF certified calibrator for a Mits 92840 in So CA. Must have experience with this model. I am located in Pasadena. Thanks.

Hi IrishLord82!,

Our headquarters is in Los Angeles and regularly service your area! In fact, I have a feeling we have already been talking. . If not though, you can reach me at dave@avical.com.

Good Pictures!

Dave
post #2427 of 3107
I will be in the areas between West Palm Beach and Miami this coming weekend, June 9-10 and have a couple of openings. Contact me ASAP for an appointment.
post #2428 of 3107
My Name is Cédric Louis. I am ISF certified and I provide calibration services for all types of displays in France, Sud-ouest.

Equipment :

-Calman V5 and ChromaPure software, Klein K10-A colorimeter, and x-rite I1pro 2 spectro

-Accupel HDG 5000 Test Pattern Generator, Spectracal DPG-1400


My website : http://www.home-cinema-conseil.com/

Cédric
Edited by h2c - 6/9/13 at 9:52am
post #2429 of 3107
Can anyone suggest someone in the Fishkill! NY region?
post #2430 of 3107
I can be there June 14th.

My pricing info is here.

www.accucalhd.com/pricing.htm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Display Calibration
AVS › AVS Forum › Display Devices › Display Calibration › ISF Calibrators, where are you located? Please post here!