WiRNS 1.3.2 Released!
Where can I get it?
- Alternative guide delivery (Canadians, other non-Americans, 4DTV).
- Supports XMLTV guide data (Canadians, other non-Americans).
- Configurable channel lineup offsets.
- Web based channel guide.
- Low Bandwidth/Dial-up version of Web based channel guide.
- Web based ReplayGuide - see what's recorded.
- Web based ToDo list - see what's going to record.
- Schedule daily/weekly netconnects.
- Automatic/Manual software updates for WiRNS via WiRNSMon.
- Service control and many more options via WiRNSMon.
- Web based scheduling for 4000/5000 users.
- Download or schedule download of multiple shows to your WiRNS PC.
- Downloaded shows are DVA compatable (Add your WiRNS shows directory to DVA).
- Automatic update of your Poopli account for your Replays.
- UPNP server.
- Virtual Replay - View your WiRNS ReplayGuide on your Replays.
- Virtual Replay - Stream downloaded shows to your Replay.
- Change show recording options.
- Web page security.
- Use a secondary web port in case your ISP blocks port 80.
- Web-based remote control.
- Automatically grabs Zap2it lineup info and adds to discovered Replays during setup.
- Support for up to 3 Zap2it accounts = up to 12 channel lineups.
- Runs as a service on Windows NT/2K/XP.
- Can run in a hidden window on Windows 9x/ME.
- Show searching - better than Replay's.
- PPV Support for DISH Network.
- Set your own time to update the channel guide.
- NTP Client for the WiRNS Computer.
- NTP "server"/proxy.
- DNS "server"/proxy - local LAN only.
- Set your own NTP server IP
- registry setting at HKLM\\SOFTWARE\\WiRNS\\configuration\
- System tray service monitor/controller for Win9x/ME/NT/2K/XP.
- Headend Remapper
- An example remapchan.csv.sample file is included which is already setup for 4DTV.
- Selective plugin loading via registry HKLM\\SOFTWARE\\WiRNS\\plugins - 1 loads, 0 doesn't load.
- Support for WiRNS behind NAT router for remote ReplayTV's (see wirns.hosts).
- "Automagic" (almost) Dish PPV settings.
- Force a net connect via the WiRNS web page.
- Grabs a screen-shot of your replay.
- Control updates/scheduling via MyReplayTV.com.
- Database integrity validation.
- Plus too much more to list here.
- j.m.'s GetShellCommands, NoSoftwareUpdate and IVSProvider plugins.
- .NET Framework v1.1 or higher
- Only upgrade 184.108.40.206 and higher..
Where can I get it?
- Click HERE and go to "Just lemme download" near the bottom and download the latest version.