Here is where I will keep it updated...http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r27138483-
1.9.1 Build 14.47 Bug Fixes
1. The buffer would be lost on the 7232 and you could not use trick play such as rewind or fast forward on Live TV after idle period
2. 7232 reboots and resets
3. Video jigger, jitter, or strobe effect (I’m not sure this is 100% fixed but it is close)
4. New color change to address: Consistency, Contrast, Brightness, and overall readability
5. Cast is shown at the first Info button press on Recordings (Plan is to possibly remove second button press for Full Info and just have it on the first button press)
6. Corrected different channel than the one punched in when using modes such as Subscribed
7. Search would sometimes show some other program in the final screen
8. Interactive Icon would freeze DVR and stop it from recording
9. Fixed pillar bars / loss of video on SD TV
10. Time line issue going back to zero when viewing a recording
11. Time line bar time stuck at end when viewing a recording
12. When viewing a recording. Skip and FF cause the recording to advance to the end and the options screen is presented. Caused by inserted commercials
13. 7232 & 7100 will become unresponsive to any key presses then eventually execute all the "stored up" key presses.
14. eSATA video playback anomalies such as pixilation and freezing that does not occur on the original live feed
15. Pause locks up when a scheduled program starts to record on the other tuner
16. When you press the Favorites button on the 2500-3, the current channel highlighted in the guide is not the one you are tuned to
17. DVR playback freezes (where trick plays don’t work unless you pause, and once you pause you’re stuck until soft off / on)
18. Progress indicator returns to zero on inserted commercials during recordings
19. Paused VOD + UI launch results in stuck scaled video
1.9.1 Build 14.47 New Features:
1. “Air Date” added to View Schedule
2. DVR xx% Full Internal - DVR xx% Full External added to non DVR (7100)
3. Added “Cast” in recordings program detail
4. “Cast” wraps on non-recorded programs eliminating “…”
5. Added “Live” in the guide
6. New color change to address: Consistency, Contrast, Brightness, and overall readability
7. Icons uniform across screens/menus
8. Info Bar user selectable duration for channel changing and when Info is pressed. Info Bar Timeout = 2s, 4s, 8s, 10s, 15s. Channel Bar Timeout = 0s, 4s, 8s, 10s, 15s.
9. Series recordings and eSATA recordings on web will be available once 1.9.1 is fully deployed
10. Last button for DVR : Last button toggles between a live channel and a recording and so on. Like this one a lot. I can watch a recording. Type in a channel number and then hit Last and go back the recording.
11. Active notification for activity that would affect TV viewing and DVR recordings
12. Two simultaneous HD MRDVR streams from 7xxx DVRs
13. Clock Channel Display LED Brightness : High / Normal / Low
14. Ability to delete all Recent Deletes as well as the prior, individually
15. 7100 STB - Select a program to record and it will only show the DVR that can record without conflict. If there is a conflict then the program will set the reminder on the 7100
16. Auto Power Off will turn the box off after a user selectable time: Never, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours
17. Updated Parental Control features
18. Fast forward to the end of a recording will play so that the end of the program can be seen without being missed. Play or Skip will take the recording to end. This is back from IMG 1.8
19. Program Options screen will always present from a non DVR giving the choice to Keep or Delete the just viewed recording
20. DVR - Select a program to record and it will only record on the DVR that can record without conflict. If there is a conflict then the program will set the reminder on the DVR. So yes, this will look at your DVR’s and determine the one it can record on.
21. DVR – Export to the Cloud - Export Series Recordings list to a Verizon Server. This will allows importing of Series Recordings list to a replacement DVR. Import will show up when you get a new DVR
22. Program Information Screen on Recordings will indicate "Upcoming Shows" for the exact same program. "More Like This" may show as well on Movies.
23. IR remote - Response has been tweaked so that there is less need to point directly at the STB. Also button presses in general on the IMG are much more responsive.
24. Parental Controls. There is now a Control VOD Sharing and Control DVR Sharing. Both allow or hide remote content. This probably also ties into #2 below.
25. Reminder and Recording warning now appear 2 minutes prior to program start
1. DCT700 channel change performance (skips)
2. From (0100010 on the Vz forum) Parental Controls - Advanced : there are now options for VOD and DVR sharing. After playing with them - it prevents parentally blocked content from appearing in either the VOD My Library or the (MR)DVR lists - very cool. If I order an R rated VOD movie in my bedroom, it no longer appears under My Library in my sons room, since his set top has parental controls blocking that rating (in 1.9 it would be in the list, but he couldn't watch it since he needed the PIN, now in 1.9.1 it doesn't even show in the list.)
I have not had a chance to fully test every new feature or confirm every bug fix on my 7232's and 7100. If anything is wrong, confirmed, or needs updating I will fix the list.