or Connect
AVS › AVS Forum › HDTV › Local HDTV Info and Reception › Hartford, CT - Cox
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hartford, CT - Cox - Page 69

post #2041 of 2320
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulf979cb View Post

Hi HardHarry;

Yes , that i knew about.... but it has nothing to do with settings... all that is ... is a device to check and see status of connections and information packets. you Cannot adjust anything in this "Diagnostics Menu"...
But thanks for trying to help.... hopefully someday this information will come out to let all of us tweak until our thumbs fall off... lol....

I think I found the answer, its just not the one we want to hear. I don't think there any such menu. I spoke with a couple friends that have worked with Cisco equipment and they agree that is a distinct possibility. Let me know if you dig anything up though.
post #2042 of 2320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard Harry View Post

I think I found the answer, its just not the one we want to hear. I don't think there any such menu. I spoke with a couple friends that have worked with Cisco equipment and they agree that is a distinct possibility. Let me know if you dig anything up though.

@Hard Harry I believe you are correct that there is no option for native resolution pass-thru with any IPG other than SARA, (see note from spec sheet below). Even with SARA the option for native resolution pass-thru was only available when using the Component Output, but was not available when using the HDMI Output.

Quote:


http://www.cisco.com/web/consumer/su...s2/4004007.pdf See Page 6
Note: When the HDMI connector is connected to the HDTV, the General Settings - Set: Picture Format screen displays the AutoDVI/HDMI option instead of the Pass-Through option.

The Cisco DVRs feature set is software controlled. With the box running SARA, (Scientific Atlanta Resident Application) DVR software – Native software for navigation and user interfaces, it should have the option you are looking for, But running 3rd party software it may not be available. When Cox switched from SARA to Passport on our Scientific Atlanta DVRs and STBs we also lost the Pass-Through Option. However, if I select all formats, 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i, the DVR passes the broadcast resolution to the TV without up-scaling.
Quote:


http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/coll...3/7015625A.pdf, Table 2, Page 3
Output Control: Scaled video in graphics, scaled HD video in graphics, graphics on HD and SD outputs, aspect ratio control, native resolution pass-thru, HD down convertible to SD, software controlled
post #2043 of 2320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_CoxPHX View Post

@Hard Harry I believe you are correct that there is no option for native resolution pass-thru with any IPG other than SARA, (see note from spec sheet below). Even with SARA the option for native resolution pass-thru was only available when using the Component Output, but was not available when using the HDMI Output.



The Cisco DVRs feature set is software controlled. With the box running SARA, (Scientific Atlanta Resident Application) DVR software - Native software for navigation and user interfaces, it should have the option you are looking for, But running 3rd party software it may not be available. When Cox switched from SARA to Passport on our Scientific Atlanta DVRs and STBs we also lost the Pass-Through Option. However, if I select all formats, 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i, the DVR passes the broadcast resolution to the TV without up-scaling.



The old Motorola boxes specifically the DCX3400 were running the "passport" software and with that box i was still able to access the service menu and set-up "Native -Pass through. .. So while the box software is different i believe there should still be a menu to adjust items that has nothing to do with the new "TRIO guide". .
post #2044 of 2320
Quote:
Originally Posted by btrotta View Post

EJ, or anyone else with knowledge, is there an update coming for the whole house DVR?

I've had it for two months now and am just about ready to return the boxes because it's all but unusable, has the feel of an early beta, and certainly not worth the extra money and aggravation. My wife's constant mantra is "have I told you how much I hate this new box?"

I've detailed some of the issues I have with the service in previous posts, but they include:

- shortening all shows by one minute, no matter what their length. ie 30 min shows only record for 29 mins. Even shows that are scheduled for 31 minutes only record for 30 minutes.
-fast forwarding is laggy and jumpy at best.
-frequent freezes during fast forwarding, requiring you to stop the show and restart it.
-frequent missed recordings. The box has had "technical difficulties" on a dozen shows in just the last week.
-not showing conflicting recordings, until you find out the next day that a show couldn't record because of a conflict.
-inconsistent display of conflicting recordings. Sometimes it shows you the conflict. Other times it tells you to go figure it out.
-the program guide is ok, but it takes you three steps to do everything. Most of those functions only took 1 or two steps on the Motorola boxes. It's tedious and unnecessary.

If these items are going to be fixed soon, I'll consider keeping the Cisco boxes. Otherwise, I'm turning them in. I don't like paying extra money for something that doesn't work as well as the old box.



Hi there..... i have done lots of recordings and have yet to miss one due to box error but i do agree that the shows are cutoff by one minute. Kinda frustrating these days because shows routinely run the full 60 minutes... they use every minute they have... so you end up missing a bit of the desired show.
My biggest gripe is the sluggishness of the Trio guide..... Oh my god... yup even the wife is complaining... (that's when you know it's bad)..
Something really needs to be done with this ...
I have actually resorted to using the classic style "passport" guide because with the slow response from each button push i find it easier to navigate the guide using the classic style. Kinda defeats the purpose of having the new guide...
I am a bit disappointed in the product so far and the lack of support i am getting from Cox on the Native Pass-Through issue...
BUT>>>> with the new Whole Home DVR service and a bundle option my monthly bill actually went down by 5 dollars... so makes no sense to return and go back to paying more money.... oh well...i'll just live with it.. and hope they (COX) comes out with some patches and fast!!!
post #2045 of 2320
There are updates coming in the future, but it's still unclear at this point what they will address first. This is the first I've heard about a potential conflicting recordings problem. Let me take a look when I get home tonight.
post #2046 of 2320
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJW_CoxNE View Post

There are updates coming in the future, but it's still unclear at this point what they will address first. This is the first I've heard about a potential conflicting recordings problem. Let me take a look when I get home tonight.


Well last night ..i had the almighty missed recording..... programmed a show as usual and got the nice red check-mark. However when the recording was supposed to start the box never did. I looked at the show on the guide and it had the red dot and all indications said it should have been recording.
Then after the "59 MINUTE" recording time.... it popped up as a missed recording with the statement.. "recording failed because this program could not be found in the program guide" ???? HUH??? it was high-lighted with the red dot and was of course listed in the guide.... but NOPE... nothing.... luckily the show was being re-aired later during the night so i tried again and this time it worked as advertised....

Not sure what happened...but not a good sign.
post #2047 of 2320
With regard to native:

It's active on HDMI output only at the moment, not composite (which needs to be set within the Trio Guide). From one of our engineers:

"When the HDMI is used then the content of the TV controls the output. For example, the Content Type feature enables a display to auto-select the correct viewing mode to match the content type it is currently receiving from a source device, and to switch modes when a new content source is selected. Content Type supports content profiles for gaming, movie, photograph, and text viewing modes. This is the HDMI standard we follow for the boxes."
post #2048 of 2320
The answer they gave is you is straight from the HDMI.org web-sight...as in verbatum.... kinda lame...
I don't believe it relates to the Native pass-through question that is being asked....
http://www.hdmi.org/manufacturer/hdm...tent_type.aspx

the motorola DCX3400 box, resolution indicator swaps between 720P and 1080I depending on the source when set to native pass-through.... but the indicator on the Cisco box stays at whatever you have the output set as through the settings menu... the box always appears to output 1080I if that is what you have set....
I am using an HDMI hookup and as far as i see there is no Native passthrough being done at all.... the indicator on the front of the box is supposed to tell you what the box is passing to the TV...as in 480I/P or 720P or 1081I... it is locked to whatever i have set in the settings menu... if i switch to 720P it always stays locked on 720P.

There seems to be no auto-detect feature ...which if i read it right is the answer that "the engineers" are giving us??
post #2049 of 2320
Hmmm....

Alright, back soon.
post #2050 of 2320
Also on a quick note..... using the Cisco instruction manual (page 5) for this box i tried using the setup wizard by pushing the info and guide button on the front of the box at the same time after a box reboot... and that menu is unavailable. It appears that lots of stuff that the box was designed with is disabled. ???
According to the Cisco box manual the front display is supposed to have "auto" icon.. which i believe would be active if the box was set to pass the "native resolution" of the station being tuned... but that is not active on cox supplied... also there is a 5.1 indicator that is supposed to light up when station received is in 5.1 format and that as well is inop on Cox supplied boxes.
post #2051 of 2320
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulf979cb View Post

hi there..... I have done lots of recordings and have yet to miss one due to box error but i do agree that the shows are cutoff by one minute. Kinda frustrating these days because shows routinely run the full 60 minutes... They use every minute they have... So you end up missing a bit of the desired show.
My biggest gripe is the sluggishness of the trio guide..... Oh my god... Yup even the wife is complaining... (that's when you know it's bad)..
Something really needs to be done with this ...
I have actually resorted to using the classic style "passport" guide because with the slow response from each button push i find it easier to navigate the guide using the classic style. Kinda defeats the purpose of having the new guide...
I am a bit disappointed in the product so far and the lack of support i am getting from cox on the native pass-through issue...
But>>>> with the new whole home dvr service and a bundle option my monthly bill actually went down by 5 dollars... So makes no sense to return and go back to paying more money.... Oh well...i'll just live with it.. And hope they (cox) comes out with some patches and fast!!!
post #2052 of 2320
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulf979cb View Post

Well last night ..i had the almighty missed recording.....

Deja Vu all over again ... sounds like a repeat of 2004-05 when the Moto boxes first came out. We had the infamous "Subscription Required" bug which customer service denied existed. Missed about half of my recordings because the box wanted a subscription to local OTA channels. Only took about a year to work that one out so maybe next year the Cisco boxes will work as advertised. Meanwhile, I don't want to pay to be a beta tester again ... I'll sit on the sideline and wait for a stable platform.
post #2053 of 2320
Quote:
Originally Posted by apaulct View Post

Deja Vu all over again ... sounds like a repeat of 2004-05 when the Moto boxes first came out. We had the infamous "Subscription Required" bug which customer service denied existed. Missed about half of my recordings because the box wanted a subscription to local OTA channels. Only took about a year to work that one out so maybe next year the Cisco boxes will work as advertised. Meanwhile, I don't want to pay to be a beta tester again ... I'll sit on the sideline and wait for a stable platform.

Yeah... this box definitely has some issues that need to be addressed.... hopefully the Cox people that are responsible for updates via firmware/software.. pay attention to these postings and help turn this box into the item it was advertised to be....
Right about now it is less capable then the Moto. DCX3400... except for hard-drive size.... the much bally-hooed "trio-guide"....?? kind of a joke right now.. until they work the missed recordings and sluggishness out of it..

Let's hope they don't drag their feet in pushing out updates to address these issues as they do with their Moto. boxes...... which were/are about 3 or 4 firmware/software upgrades behind other markets that use the same equipment. ???
post #2054 of 2320
well, it doesn't solve any issue but each time I have called to complain, billing gives me another substantial credit which has easily covered the cost of the install, and many months of service. I also keep contacting tech support so that they are aware of the 'beta test' feeling of the new system and all its current problems.
post #2055 of 2320
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulf979cb View Post

Yeah... this box definitely has some issues that need to be addressed.... hopefully the Cox people that are responsible for updates via firmware/software.. pay attention to these postings and help turn this box into the item it was advertised to be....
Right about now it is less capable then the Moto. DCX3400... except for hard-drive size.... the much bally-hooed "trio-guide"....?? kind of a joke right now.. until they work the missed recordings and sluggishness out of it..

Let's hope they don't drag their feet in pushing out updates to address these issues as they do with their Moto. boxes...... which were/are about 3 or 4 firmware/software upgrades behind other markets that use the same equipment. ???

Does it have issues? Yes. But I wouldn't say its less capable. The sluggish guide seems to be situational dependant. The guide at my parents is nice and quick. Guide at my friends house is slow. Not sure what the difference is, but Its the same hardware, so that either means its signal, firmware, or something else unknown. The ondemand search, whole home playback, and eSATA makes up for alot of the quirks in my opinion.
post #2056 of 2320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard Harry View Post

Does it have issues? Yes. But I wouldn't say its less capable. The sluggish guide seems to be situational dependant. The guide at my parents is nice and quick. Guide at my friends house is slow. Not sure what the difference is, but Its the same hardware, so that either means its signal, firmware, or something else unknown. The ondemand search, whole home playback, and eSATA makes up for alot of the quirks in my opinion.


Hey there HH
Let me rephrase my statement... The new boxes have more capabilities then the old Moto's.. but... i never missed a recording with my old boxes unless it was my dumb fault... nor did i fuss with using the guide as much as i do with using the Trio... even in the "classic" style.
The on demand search ...i don't use... don't really care.. (netflix baby)
Whole home playback... it better do that...that's why i bought it..

so as far as i'm concerned ...besides the bigger hard drive and the whole home dvr...... it doesn't do much more or isn't much flashier then the old Moto it replaced..


Interesting note on the guide being quick in one location but slow in another?? That doesn't make any sense. ??
From what i have heard on here.... everyone has griped about the guide being slow. I have not read one post that said... the guide works great for me..nice and quick..
Not calling you a liar.. but it is just a weird observation
post #2057 of 2320
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulf979cb View Post

Hey there HH
Let me rephrase my statement... The new boxes have more capabilities then the old Moto's.. but... i never missed a recording with my old boxes unless it was my dumb fault... nor did i fuss with using the guide as much as i do with using the Trio... even in the "classic" style.
The on demand search ...i don't use... don't really care.. (netflix baby)
Whole home playback... it better do that...that's why i bought it..

so as far as i'm concerned ...besides the bigger hard drive and the whole home dvr...... it doesn't do much more or isn't much flashier then the old Moto it replaced..

So its not that they have less capabilities, its just that you liked the old boxes more. Thats a valid opinion, and one others have too. I am just saying its a trade off. For some its worth it, for others it is not. The only reason I haven't upgraded yet is because I am waiting for my bundle to expire then I will have more leverage to get a cheaper price. Heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulf979cb View Post

Interesting note on the guide being quick in one location but slow in another?? That doesn't make any sense. ??
From what i have heard on here.... everyone has griped about the guide being slow. I have not read one post that said... the guide works great for me..nice and quick..
Not calling you a liar.. but it is just a weird observation

Not sure what to tell you. I thought it was weird too. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my father has almost nothing set to record on it? Or that I just put in all new Quad shield RG6 through out his entire house. Or the fact that the two boxes are pretty close to each other, about 25 feet or so. Maybe there running a new firmware? I really don't know. If I ever find out, I will be sure to post here.
post #2058 of 2320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard Harry View Post
The ondemand search, whole home playback, and eSATA makes up for alot of the quirks in my opinion.
Has the eSATA HDD issue been fixed? I have not yet seen a post stating they got the External HDD recordings to play back on the client STB.

Yes it works on the DVR alone, But, has not worked when attempting playback though a client STB.

Anyone, tried it lately?

Last Reported Software Version listed in the Diagnostic Menu under "System Description", was SW_REV (Software Revision) 1.6.4.25012. What is the latest Version?
post #2059 of 2320
Harry,

At what point are you going to come out and admit you work for cox?
post #2060 of 2320
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmichael View Post

Harry,

At what point are you going to come out and admit you work for cox?

When they hire me? LOL. I have friends in the business. I am a electrical contractor by trade so I know people that do contract work for different ISP's. I used to work for a Home theater installation group on the West coast that really got me started on AVS, but then had to move over here for my wife's job. ::grumble:: So now I mostly do odd jobs for extra cash and stay home and watch the kids. So yea, if they are hiring I would love to apply. Field only though, will never work in a call center again.
post #2061 of 2320
I'll try to address some of your questions and concerns to the best of my ability and from the information I'm able to gather.

First, and this is according to multiple people at our video engineering department in Atlanta, it is not available or possible to set a Native Pass Thru option on the Cisco boxes.

If you have found tech specs for the box that contradicts this, please pass them along to me. That is the answer I have at this point.

Secondly, the guide is admittedly more sluggish than the one you all used to have, but you have to remember, it's loading a lot more information and graphics. But yes, they are aware that it's not perfect and are working to improve the loading speed with future updates.

And I have a couple people testing boxes here to see what might be going on with missing recordings.
post #2062 of 2320
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJW_CoxNE View Post

I'll try to address some of your questions and concerns to the best of my ability and from the information I'm able to gather.

First, and this is according to multiple people at our video engineering department in Atlanta, it is not available or possible to set a Native Pass Thru option on the Cisco boxes.

If you have found tech specs for the box that contradicts this, please pass them along to me. That is the answer I have at this point.

Secondly, the guide is admittedly more sluggish than the one you all used to have, but you have to remember, it's loading a lot more information and graphics. But yes, they are aware that it's not perfect and are working to improve the loading speed with future updates.



And I have a couple people testing boxes here to see what might be going on with missing recordings.

You have got to be kidding me.... that is the answer you got from tech?
LOL!!!!!!
Wow.... so a Cisco box that is advertised as having "Native Pass-through" in it's specs... is a lie???
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/coll...3/7015625A.pdf

Note the---- output control..."native resolution pass through"????

Now if that is not FALSE ADVERTISING.... i don't know what is???
That makes me want to DUMP COX... and go with Dish... just out of spite. !!

That is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #2063 of 2320
Anyone using a TiVo Premiere with Cox who can share their experiences?
post #2064 of 2320
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulf979cb View Post

You have got to be kidding me.... that is the answer you got from tech?
LOL!!!!!!
Wow.... so a Cisco box that is advertised as having "Native Pass-through" in it's specs... is a lie???
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/coll...3/7015625A.pdf

Note the---- output control..."native resolution pass through"????

Now if that is not FALSE ADVERTISING.... i don't know what is???
That makes me want to DUMP COX... and go with Dish... just out of spite. !!

That is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cisco Specs are not a lie. Over half the Specs are noted as: "software controlled"
The Specs of what the Cisco 8642HDC DVR hardware is capable of and the capability of what the Trio software allows the DVR to do is like comparing Apples to Oranges.

The Native Cisco software that allows the Cisco 8642HDC to accomplish every function listed in the Specs is called SARA (Scientific Atlanta Resident Application). Even with SARA there are "optional" versions the MSO can choose from to fit thier needs.

The 8642HDC is also capable of, which is also not enabled with Trio.
  • Personal media player enables display of photos and playback of video and audio from standards based home network connected devices (optional software)
  • Ethernet Connection enables a connection to the home IP LAN for advanced services such as content sharing to the set-top from retail-purchased electronic devices
Another good example would be the 8240HDC which running SARA allowed for attaching an External eSATA HDD, the same 8240HDC running Passport is now not allowing the External HDD to be formatted. The same 8240HDC running TWC Navigator ODN also does not allow External HDD Expansion.

The same cell phone does not necessarily have the same capabilities between different providers.
post #2065 of 2320
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulf979cb View Post
You have got to be kidding me.... that is the answer you got from tech?
LOL!!!!!!
Wow.... so a Cisco box that is advertised as having "Native Pass-through" in it's specs... is a lie???
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/coll...3/7015625A.pdf

Note the---- output control..."native resolution pass through"????

Now if that is not FALSE ADVERTISING.... i don't know what is???
That makes me want to DUMP COX... and go with Dish... just out of spite. !!

That is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Specs, like cake, is a lie. LOL. More importantly, if it was false advertising (keyword if) it would be on Cisco's end yes? Did someone from Cox tell you it was possible and thats what your angry about? I could relate to that.
post #2066 of 2320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard Harry View Post

The Specs, like cake, is a lie. LOL. More importantly, if it was false advertising (keyword if) it would be on Cisco's end yes? Did someone from Cox tell you it was possible and thats what your angry about? I could relate to that.


Of course HH....
When i originally inquired about this box i asked a bunch of questions about the system...one being...can it do Native Pass-through.. and of course the answer was "OH YES, No Problem..!!!
Well i guess that isn't the case.
All i am getting is No answer on here.. and not one person ... tech or otherwise... has ever mentioned .. a way to get into the advanced user menu...
If i was told .. here is how you get into the service menu... and i saw it was disabled then ok... sit back and wait for a software/firmware upgrade that will enable the feature...
BUT... with no one able to tell me how to access the service menu... I don't believe it can't do it for a minute.

SO once agan....my original question... can anyone tell me how to get into the advanced service menu of the Cisco box. ????
post #2067 of 2320
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulf979cb View Post

Of course HH....
When i originally inquired about this box i asked a bunch of questions about the system...one being...can it do Native Pass-through.. and of course the answer was "OH YES, No Problem..!!!
Well i guess that isn't the case.
All i am getting is No answer on here.. and not one person ... tech or otherwise... has ever mentioned .. a way to get into the advanced user menu...
If i was told .. here is how you get into the service menu... and i saw it was disabled then ok... sit back and wait for a software/firmware upgrade that will enable the feature...
BUT... with no one able to tell me how to access the service menu... I don't believe it can't do it for a minute.

SO once agan....my original question... can anyone tell me how to get into the advanced service menu of the Cisco box. ????

Thats the thing, from everyone I have talked to, the box doesn't have one. This may have been disabled by cox by firmware, not compatible with middleware, or never enabled in software, that I am not sure about. I just think your assuming this Cisco box is going to have the same menus as the Motorola box, and that just may not be the case. Something to consider.
post #2068 of 2320
So, once again the consumer gets stuck with a crippled device because the operator thinks they know better than the developer what the end user wants/needs.

I would rather have a fast but ugly interface that works than a slow, pretty piece of crippleware any day.

I wish cox would give us the option of using the SARA interface. I bet it would solve a lot of our complaints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_CoxPHX View Post


The Cisco Specs are not a lie. Over half the Specs are noted as: "software controlled"
The Specs of what the Cisco 8642HDC DVR hardware is capable of and the capability of what the Trio software allows the DVR to do is like comparing Apples to Oranges.

The Native Cisco software that allows the Cisco 8642HDC to accomplish every function listed in the Specs is called SARA (Scientific Atlanta Resident Application). Even with SARA there are "optional" versions the MSO can choose from to fit thier needs.

The 8642HDC is also capable of, which is also not enabled with Trio.
[*]Personal media player enables display of photos and playback of video and audio from standards based home network connected devices (optional software)[*]Ethernet Connection enables a connection to the home IP LAN for advanced services such as content sharing to the set-top from retail-purchased electronic devices

Another good example would be the 8240HDC which running SARA allowed for attaching an External eSATA HDD, the same 8240HDC running Passport is now not allowing the External HDD to be formatted. The same 8240HDC running TWC Navigator ODN also does not allow External HDD Expansion.

The same cell phone does not necessarily have the same capabilities between different providers.
post #2069 of 2320
Quote:
Originally Posted by btrotta View Post

So, once again the consumer gets stuck with a crippled device because the operator thinks they know better than the developer what the end user wants/needs.

I would rather have a fast but ugly interface that works than a slow, pretty piece of crippleware any day.

I wish cox would give us the option of using the SARA interface. I bet it would solve a lot of our complaints.



HELL YEAH!! I'm with ya 100% on this one....
Gosh i hope that the decision makers at COX cable read these forums... or at least have the messages passed onto them....
This is just crazy and makes one scratch his/her head!!

Well i guess all we can hope for is that they start pushing out the firm/software patches ASAP!!!!.. This box has a ton of potential... let's hope they get on board and use it....
When the tech came out to install my WH-DVR system.. he told me that Cox is trying to get people to switch over to this system and phase out all the different products ( i.e... boxes) they have out on the market... it has to be tough for Cox to keep up on all the troubles not to mention keep in stock.. 4 or 5 different boxes... so to narrow it down to 1-3 types would be much better for them..... But in order for people to start switching to the new Cisco...WH-DVR system, they better show some good product support and listen to customer complaints and fix them fast!!
After-all... word of mouth is better than any advertising COX can do!!!!
I for one have told several people... hold off on getting this.... just because of the issues...

As the old movie adage goes.. "Build it and they will come"!!!!
post #2070 of 2320
Not that it will make a huge difference, but I thought I would list the publicly posted Cox PR contacts for the Trio IPG,
as posted @ http://multivu.prnewswire.com/player...plus-package/#
Cox Corp PR and your local Cox market should be made aware of your thoughts on the Trio Package.

David Grabert - Cox Communications
david.grabert(at)cox.com
404.269.7054 - phone

Erin Lambremont - Cox Communications
erin.lambremont(at)cox.com
404.843.5854- phone

Cox Corp Customer Relations
CoxCorp.CustomerRelations@cox.com
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Local HDTV Info and Reception
AVS › AVS Forum › HDTV › Local HDTV Info and Reception › Hartford, CT - Cox