Originally Posted by TJ22
I am willing to post a review but I am not sure what to right. I believe the picture is great and it is a panny tube. But this is the first big screen/HD I have owned.
I need some assistance on posting a review. What info do you want? I can post some picts. LMK.
You could start with some of these:
1) How is the case design and remote?
2) In your opinion how do DVDs look? standard TV? HDTV?
3) On opening/closing credits when white text appears on a black background does the level of black change?
4) When there are images of solid color like blue sky or undersea do the blue areas look smooth or like they are made up of bands of color.
5) Do each of the inputs "remember" the aspect ratio settings when you switch back and forth between them?
6) Is the overall picture on any input biased toward green or red?
7) Do high definition images look "lifelike" or over-exaggerated?
8) Are the menus easy to use?
9) Are there any menus or features that you feel are missing?
10) Does the set make any buzzing sounds or produce excess heat?
11) Are the blacks very dark or somewhat grey?
12) Post some photos of standard tv, dvd, hdtv.